or Connect

Posts by saevel25

What, I only said Alabama shouldn't be in the top 5, maybe 5th at best. Yea, I pretty much root for the demise of any SEC team. Though I was hoping someway no one would win last years NC game. I despise FSU. I really couldn't root for anyone in that game Anyways, it's just fun to take jabs because I know SEC fans go all ape crazy when ever someone dares speak heresy against them.Of course they can, they have in the past. Like a say, a "duh" comment. Heck if you were a...
What, i never said the SEC wasn't the best, or you are all delusional fans. I mean stop with the inferiority complex already man If the SEC is so big and bad why do they get up in a fit when anyone talks anything bad about them. At least at arrogant enough to match how well you guys have been dominating the past decade. It gets annoying all the crying I hear from the best, booh hoo. If the big ten had that domination I would be snubbing all other conferences any chance I...
Duh, that is the same for every conference and every game.Look at 2007, UCLA beats USC to knock them out of the NC title picture.It happens all the time, it's called an upset, nothing new. I like how the SEC likes to take something that happens all the time and tries to paint it as something special.
 That new Peyton Commercial for Nationwide right? "chicken-parm, you taste so good"    Sure it is, they actually have Passer Rating for him. Which is an all inclusive stat.     Well I can say that with Indy because they had an average to below average defense. 
 Yet Peyton has more fourth quarter comebacks than both Montana, Brady and Starr. Just saying, Peyton was REALLY solid with the game on the line. He made up for a lot of his teams short comings, and when you have a higher occurrence then you have more times as well when he might fail. He succeeded WAY more than he failed. Yet his team, especially his team's defenses were not at all elite. The time they were, he won the Super Bowl. Not really because the argument on...
  Yet if you are not a competent team or QB then you will not even make the playoffs. Heck there are some really good QB's who don't make the playoffs and it has nothing to do with how they played.  Weaker competition really? I am sure it balances out. Some teams play a very easy schedule, and some play a brutal on. To say regular season makes it weak is not true.  PGA is different because it is individual. What if Adrian Peterson became the greatest Running Back of all...
 Kinda helps when you have that 2000 Baltimore Raven's Defense that terrorized the league 
 , question was best QB NOT best Post-Season QB. Bart Starr had a near 1-1 TD to INT ratio. His Passer Rating 20 points lower on his career. Sorry, but NO!
  He's only averaged 8 points less on his Passing Rating, and 2% less on his completion percentage. He also ran into the destined Patriots to many times to count. I would say those were more complete TEAMS then the colts were. That had nothing to do with QB.  I do think if Peyton was hampered by his team more than anything. You can only ask a QB to carry a team so much before it falters. Usually for Indy it was their Defense. I think the year Indy won the Superbowl they...
I voted 2+ wins but no Majors.    Just not sure how rusty he will be. It took him a while to get back to form after taking a year off. Just not trusting him right now.