or Connect

Posts by saevel25

True, there are no scholarships.No clue why they dominated. They were crazy good. In the last 16 seasons they have nine losses. They have not lost a conference game in at least the past 16 seasons.They only have 2200 undergraduates. Not really a big school.I would say it is because they get a lot of Ohio talents who were just too short or just a bit too slow for FBS or FCS schools. Ohio is still the premiere football state for high school football in the Midwest. I would...
Probably had one of the best baseball swings of his era, yet the golf swing conquers all! 
A really good website, http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/excess-protein-and-fat-storage-qa/   My question is though, do you only need one meal with 30 grams or is their a max per day that optimizes as well? The one thing they don't try to isolate is total protein per day. Maybe eating one large meal can still get you close, and maybe the gains between spreading out protein over smaller meals is not really that big. 
Not many people keep track of football outside of Division 1 FBS.    There is a little known powerhouse from Ohio known as Mount Union.    They have 11 national titles; 1993, 1996-1998, 2000-2002, 2005-2006, 2008, 2012 They have 26 conference titles, currently 23 straight, 1992-2014    They will once again go up against Wisconsin-Whitewater for the DIII Championship. This will be their 8 meeting in the last 9 years. With Whitewater leading that series...
 The book just has a lot of stuff in it. It prioritizes what is important to scoring through a very intuitive system. It also helps you realize areas you might be deficient at or areas you think you are not good when you actually are. So it helps you figure out what to work on. It doesn't necessarily give specific, for your swing tips. In honesty if you have a big swing fault you need to see an instructor either in person or online.  The drills for putting and short game...
 Each kick is punctuated with, "You will not ask stupid questions!" 
If I had to chose between the two, Lennon.    If not, then neither. 
  I wear business casual, that includes a nice pair of jeans. Mostly jeans + polo shirt or button down shirt. I don't wear dress pants or khaki pants too often.    His heart exploded, the untold story of how it actually ended. 
A more recent incident, luckily a veteran player calls a time out. http://www.nfl.com/videos/oakland-raiders/0ap3000000431686/Tuck-saves-Raiders-with-timely-timeout    It is when the celebration costs a team a victory or a big play. First and foremost the player has to do their job, which means doing their assignment in the play. For a key player like a RB or a WR that means get the ball over the goal line first then celebrate. If you get a sack, be aware of the downs and...
I am sure to find out this spring when I fly down towards @David in FL's area for a golf trip with my dad