or Connect

Posts by saevel25

It still doesn't help that the "Little Ice Age" was ending at the same time.   To what degree humans are responsible is still not known, but to some degree and it is not negligible as to the amount, humans have effected the climate. My best friend is a meteorology major from The Ohio State University, and worked under a Jason Box who has been to Greenland and done research on ice cores specifically on this point.
    Was looking through the Key #2 - Follow Through Turning Rates video. I took this image of a proper turn rate after impact. Would a good feel in shot would be to have those arms tighter together, and almost feel like the arms are extending up and around more. I am sure that a person who doesn't have good turn rates through impact would feel flippy and less connection between the arms through the finish.    As someone who struggles with this, particularly with...

Well when I say push I mean block. Sorry for the mis-use of term. The reason I don't close the driver face is the reason on the last drive, I DO NOT want to hook the ball. That is death. 
42 (+6) tonight in league   Driver: Push, Push Cut, Push Cut (water hazard), Toe Push Draw, Push Cut, HOOK (Out of Bounds). Just can't get the backswing piece down with this club. Everything is so off balanced with this club. I just keep feeling like I am falling to the right when I swing. This club is killing my game. Tonight I had 1 lateral hazard and 1 stroke and distance with this club. So basically 3 strokes wasted off the tee. A few other tee shots I got lucky to...
42 (+6)   Driver killed me today. 
BE THE STUPID MONKEY!!     
  Check out what @Brian W posted on a centered turn, and how that left shoulder moves down and around. You might find you need to get a slightly steeper shoulder turn as well. Getting your head in a better position at address will help this. Looking down the bridge of your nose can promote a too shallow shoulder turn.  What keeping flex in the right knee does is allows for movement to happen laterally to the right in the backswing. If you let it straighten you are more...
  The more I thought about that myself, the more it made sense.  Lets say its a 550 yard par 5. Lets say Rory hits a 330 yard drive, he'll have 220 yards in. Lets say Furyk hits a 280 yard drive. He'll have 270 yards in. Basically from the fairway, Rory is playing a long par 3 for birdie, and Furyk is playing a short par 4 (without being able to re-tee it up). I can see how that is a bigger advantage because the odds are much more in favor of Rory being able to get in the...
"I was B-Fit for Bridgestone Tour B330 golf balls"     Rory McIlroy -17 John Senden -14 Ben Curtis - 12