or Connect

Posts by ajschn06

Price Drop again....$250 shipped
$275 shipped
See photos for condition.  Only 3 weeks old so very little use.   33" Super Stroke Mid Slim black/white grip 66 degree lie angle-the guy who adjusted it for me said it was so soft and easy to bend, so buyer would have no trouble adjusting it to a more conventional lie angle.
As stated in the title Ping G15 4 wood 17 degrees in like new condition. It has hit 5-10 balls. -TFC149 stock shaft: Regular flex -1/2" in length -Ping ID8 grip: teal color code PM for any questions. Asking $110 shipped.
To be honest I don't understand Edel's "aiming" thing.  From what I've heard is that they believe a lot of golfers mis aim their putts, which is true.  I probably don't aim exactly where I think I'm aiming, but my main goal is to feel comfortable in my alignment and get the ball rolling on the line I want, which I'm able to do for the most part.  I think if someone said I was always aiming 6 inches to the right or left and I tried to fix it, it would really mess with my...
Ha!  They may have adapters but I'm pretty sure you there's no way you can get a .350 shaft into a .335 hosel even with an adapter.  I could be wrong though....    
I'm currently using a Cleveland Launcher DST which is a solid driver but my buddy who is justs starting needs one so I'm giving him a deal and then I get to get a new one.....What I'm trying to decide is if it's worth it to go all out and get something like a Titleist 910 or if I want to look at an older stock model like a Mizuno MP 630.  I say the Mizuno because I have the MP Ti fairways and they are some of the best I've ever hit and they can be had at a really good...
I got rid of my vokey's because of the damage they did to the ball.  Mizuno MPT11 is much kinder on balls.  Haven't scuffed one yet with a wedge....
Snake Eyes...
I'll recommend the G15 3 or 4 wood.  I have the 4 wood and it's a monster, stupid easy to hit.  Longer off the tee than my old Callaway BB 3 wood and WAY easier to hit off the deck.  I have the stock Ping shaft and it launches it pretty high but it works for me, others would probably benefit from a different shaft.