or Connect

Posts by soon_tourpro

Expected injury. with those swing mechanics and impact position its a train wreck to happen.
Yea he shot 59 a few times in competitions also and holds a number of course records.None was better, not Hogan nor anyone else Nicklaus or Eldrick not even close.if you want to be ignorant go ahead but all the angels knows Moe knew the secret.Moe was the best everyone else played for second. He was and is unmatched as a ballstriker.at older age he retain the accuracy but not the distance and was plenty long in his younger days.
He could hit any shot shape he wanted.He was the best ballstriker in the game.
Few days old changing his mechanics is being done from that video and in progress. None of you hit it longer than him, none. Changes started to be implemented.  Most changes already done hip and muscle activity needs time to adjust to the change to due to some restovers from old modern mechanics. Some sweet swing motion there simple and direct without complications or risk for injury. Gonna go get some superb coffee now and sip it slowly while admiring my coaching and...
Normally I dont respond to threads where people simply put isnt good enough to even debate the definitions within the logic set of in this case a golf swing.Personally I find it tiresome and I value my time and energy so I seldom spend time on golf forums as I am busy working on definitions.I am self taught so that means I dont pass any credential you would agree upon would be needed since if your teaching a tour professional you undoubtly need some qualification.Right?I...
A modern swing has its limits as well as an Austin swing.What many modern swing systems have done is to add excessive cordination with timing.Injury happens due to the player wants to hit it longer but cant due to the system itself wont allow longer without going outside their limitations.If the player reside inside the golf systems limitations then they be fine.When someone would say that having athletic ability would be worse to have when swinging a golf club is pure...
Brandel is correct.4+ years and this generations best player  cant do what Sean Foley teaches consistently.clueless is what comes to mind for me.
If all stands equal, their skill level isnt good enough.The variance of a top 100 golfer on the LPGA vs a top 100 PGA is huge in difference.all stats shows the same thing only like top 30 on the lpga is close to another where the PGA the seperation happens after top 100.its why a lady (Anikka) could dominate the LPGA tour but a PGA player cant.If your not pushed to be better then you wont.the US girls is now feeling the pressure of the asian invasion, Lydia Ko will...
Its Jack and Eldrick will never come close to what Jack did no matter what he does the rest of his career.That Open record just speaks volumes.
You mad Bro? ;) Upset even? Dont you understand? Dont feel bad I can help you with that. I understand the limited mindset you have and others have, its ok. You dont want to understand? cool :)