or Connect

Posts by nututhugame

For Sale - Cleveland Classic 310 (Tour).  9.5* with Miyazaki Kusala Black 61x. Stock grip, headcover included.   I just bought this brand new in the plastic about a month ago and have hit MAYBE 50 range balls with it only to find out that I think it's just not for me. You can barely tell that it's not brand new. The shaft in this club is not a "made for" and aftermarket is a $200+ shaft. Want to lower your spin and ballflight? This is your guy.   $110 shipped to your...
I've been hitting balls at the golf dome, heated range, golf stores, and chipping/putting in my house. This, along with ho'ing clubs and golf anything on the puter and tv is getting me through. We've had a couple of warmer days now in SE WI with a bunch of rain today and it's making a little dent...
Cleveland 588 RTX cb wedge. 54/14 satin.
Sold.
Lol. The irony is killing me.
This is a good thread. Like a lot of people I let myself forget this golden rule and try to be better than I am. I think I'm going to make this one of my 2014 golf goals.
Hey, its cool. I'm over it. Evidently i'm not very good at conveying what I'm trying to say. Oh well. Moving on...
What they have in common is that they are both sexual preferences of some kind or another. I could've said bisexual or something. And that's the context in which I was using it. That single detail is actually of no importance in the point I was making.  You don't see that? The relevance is that whether an athelete is doing one or the other is none of my business.
I agree. I had a Cleveland DST Tour driver once with a made for Whiteboard and it was one of if not the best shaft i've had, and i've had a couple of both (made for and aftermarket). It probably doesn't spec THAT far off, I probably wouldn't fit into a Fuel at all though. Especially with that head.
Last trip to the store I got some Srixon Zstar tour yellows. I have bought a couple of clubs via the internet though...