or Connect

Posts by Hollister

Wow, nope. Neither convinced, nor looking for the truth in the equipment. Will try to hit it better and then see, what the "hottest face" of 2014 has to offer. Since I have permanent access to a TrackMan Range unit when practising, verifying numbers and working on my swing accordingly is possible.Thanks for the recommendations, will try to hit them in the coming weeks.  Time to fess up: guilty of a click-baiting subject sporting a little ignorance... But I did not know,...
Hi all,   thanks for the interesting discussion.   My official handicap is 28 (Europe...), I usually play around 15 over, best rounds last year were 6 and 8 over. My performance off the tee - LSW... - is too short to go flag hunting... Impact during testing was a little erratic, especially hitting the SLDR for the first time and switch back and forth to my old driver.   Been pondering the alternatives fiddling with the FlightScope Trajectory Optimizer. With a swing...
Hi all,   bought a used SLDR driver for cheap last week. Yes, I am late to the party, but finally succumbed to Taylor Made's driver marketing scheme of the last years.   Been still playing a TM R7 425 and thought hoped that newer technology might help a little distance-wise.   Here are the results testing my 2007 R7 425 driver against the SLDR 460. The test was done with a TrackMan Range unit using heavy, flight reduced range balls. I deleted the obviously bad shots...
 1,050 $ for a set of seven clubs (P to 4 or 9 to 3). Very competitive! Bet we see a good deal of new Hogan irons out there soonish. Am not sure that I like the brushed look thou.
Selling clubs by loft is nothing new for Mr. Koehler (SCOR wedges). I am curious if it works for an iron set, too. "Hoganfit" says it all. Getting fitted by picking the right club might be a new way to explore.   And I bet it is going to be an up-price exclusive product line. Miura comes to mind. We will see how attractive the Hogan brand still is.   Oh please Mike, loads of photos and try to hit a few balls with them. Am not so sure that I will get to see the clubs...
Oh, got mine a few weeks ago. Now I know how closely I followed the TST threads over the years. Familiarity strikes, but in a little more condensed forum than TST.   So, LSW is like your favorite sirup then...
Being the depicted as indispensible for the avid golf by the members of TST, we Europeans would like to get the book, too. And pronto, pleeease.   Would you pay twice the price for the book and wait up to four week for it to show up? And then even have to drive between 10 and 40 minutes to a customs office, wait cheerily for another 30mins in the line, because everything about 30 US$ is subject to an import taxation? Took me nearly three hours to pick up golf clubs that...
 Should be around $60 with intl shipping to Germany including tax. To save that extra cash you have to find a friend visiting the US and have him buy the book. I am waiting for my friend to return in a couple of days. Hope he does not get hooked reading it and somehow looses the book... Silly solution, print on demand might be a viable solution in the meantime...
Oiii, $29 for the book, $18 for intl. shipping, $10 tax - about $60 overall. Plus three weeks wait. Uugh.   Do you plan to sell via Amazon UK, which cuts shipping and tax expenditures?   OK, I dare to ask (I read this on page 11): When do you plan to think about the ebook release?
Just stumbled over a longer article on that matter at pgatour.com http://www.pgatour.com/news/2014/05/20/ben-hogan-golf-clubs-terry-koehler.html