or Connect

Posts by Hollister

What a pity: no S&T then. Well, then you and Dave and James have more time doing videos and DVDs and other fancy stuff for us :D
Take Zeph's cheat sheet to the range - lets you focus on hitting these little white balls... http://fjorla.net/gfx/golfballflight1.png (http://thesandtrap.com/forum/threads...aws-Pull-Slice)
Hmm, the picture of Hogan's got perspective. Got other picts? I am being told by my Pro over and over again to have my right hand v point to my right shoulder - you won't be able to hinge the weak right hand properly.
Woah, essay! Nice post! Been working on exactly the same stuff this weekend and made progress with practicing segments of the swing isolated (like the O'Hair wrist ache move or the Wi-P7-Tothebodygluedbendelbow or the no-overswing-backswing). Went with repetitions in front of a mirror. Works. I am not sure that fast hands are the major "clue". I think P6 to P7 must be right before speeding up the hands - bend right elbow that stretches through P7 is my first prio. When...
RubxQub, it works with an iPhone, esp. when you already have one - but videos with 60fps and up are much better to see/analyze. In April I bought the Casio Exilim EX-FC100 for around 160 US. The camera performs nicely at 210fps and enough daylight. You might get other cams of the bay for little money...
Yo, MC, Pros passing seeing me practice S&T tend to dispense one free tip all the time: Move your weight to the right side :D All I am saying lately is "ah, yeah, thanks - I forgot to". Mentioning S&T might be a bit too early - will wait for Charlie Wi to win his first tourney or Sean Foley admitting to teach a souped up version of S&T to youknowwho. Currently I think it does not make sense for me to ask a conventional Pro for assistance, since to always get hung up on...
@golfro I trust that it is accurate. To rephrase my question: Does it make sense to use the launch monitor with soft range balls? If so, what would be to best use for it? Is is safe working on launch angle and spin with the driver despite the range balls? No, I am not going to hit many regular balls at that range. @Harmonious I am not quite sure if it was 28 degr., but I am exactly not hitting down on the ball anyways. I know where the flaw is and I am working on...
Today I hit a couple of balls being monitored by a brand new TrackMan installation (above and infront of me). I hit a 8i and got the following Carry: 104m (114y) Roll: 114m (125y) Ball speed: 86mph Degr.: 28 (ooops, not sure) Spin: 4836rpmThe monitor displayed the flight of the ball. I hit their soft range balls - I have about 10 to 20% more carry with regular balls on the golf course (for irons). That thing has a range mode or you can play "18 holes in 18...
Do you really think they are up for S&T right now? If Foley admits that he is teaching S&T to Tiger, everything would go. It'll be interesting anyways - go for it, full tilt! :D
Try to have your front leg flexed a little longer. The earlier you straighten your legs, the less the hips will be able to turn.Had a look at your video. Simply compare yours to Charlie Wis - great legwork.