or Connect

Posts by Billbill13

I did see a noticable improvement in distance with the pro-combo's...was around 145-150 with 8 iron before and with the pro-combo's dropped down to a 9 iron from that same distance...now with the VR splits hitting PW from 145...sometimes I think it is all mental and that when you get new clubs you are jacked up to hit 'em so they go farther for a while but the pro-combo's stayed pretty consistent and so far the VR's are too...
VR splits have been a great club for me...I actually picked up about 10-15 yds per club with them over the pro-combo's I was playing...if you have a club around with a demo day play a round with all of them and see what you like...the simulator will only give you so much feedback...but again the VR's have been great for me...I have played about 6 rounds since getting them and seen an improvement in my ball striking, trajectory and distance...the VR's also have great...
I use to play the pro-combo's prior to getting the VR split cavity and loved them they were a great club...the 8-PW give you a lot of feel...However I really love the VR splits...they give me a lot of feel and forgivness for an occassional mis-hit...if you get tired of the pro-combo's look for the VR splits they are an awesome club.
I'm consitently 280+ yards off the tee with my drive but the problem is it comes back around another 80+ yards to the right and either in the next fairway, two fairways over or best yet OB. I average 250+ off the tee with my 3-wood and the last three rounds of golf I have played I have used driver twice and that was because the first one went OB.
I joined this year, got a special rate $15 plus all the freebies.
Never, I would rather shoot 50 over than change my headcovers....
You never play well at...There is this course here in Vegas, that I have played about 6 times with a friend from work and no matter what I always play terrible. Not just bad, but terrible. I make more stupid mistakes there than anywhere. It's like all of my fundamentals go right out the door. I play so bad there that I'm surpirsed I get invited back to play again. I love playing with the group they are really fun to play with and I always have a great time but I just...
No I agree with that, I have tried it and usually end up burnign my self or dropping it or worse hitting a bad shot because I was more focused on the cigar.
That is debatable...Well rounded players or a good team of cheap shot artists?!?!? Still if the Spurs win it all, which it looks like they most likely will, they will be plagued by the "What If" PHX had a full team for game 5...Which in my opinion the league screwed up because Duncan should have been suspened as well for leaving the bench and walking on the court earlier.
I see your point but the mulligan comparison really isn't a true comparison, that would be like saying Barry or whoever can redo every hit until it is a HR. I still don't think that steroids will help you hit the ball. Do Steroids do anything for your hand eye coridination. They do help prevent injury giving you more time to play but they don't really help you make contact. And if they add power and bat swing is there any difference between a HR that is 320FT or 440FT...