or Connect

Posts by Kieran123

Take money, use money to fund time machine invention, go back in time to be there for child birth, while your other self wins the money.    
 Being there at birth has absolutely no connection on how much a child loves you, how much your wife loves or, or how much you love them. My dad was not at my birth - and if I thought that meant he loved me any less than a father who was at theirs child's birth - I'd have to be a pretentious prick.
Pay day.
Yes - my new backswing is flatter, which helps me get closer to 'on plane' on the down sing....its a work in progress....eventually I will try and bring it away less flat...but it works right now :D
Hi guys,   So I wanted to show you a before and after video of my swing in March and my swing now.   My game has improved a lot...last 3 rounds have been 78, 77, 79 - hitting it in the fairway more, hitting the greens more...and my putting is a lot better now too ( likely due to shorter putts, as well as a few tweaks to my putting swing )   Here you go   March Swing:           September Swing    
Reed, Mahan, Simpson at the bottom of the leaderboard.....
Rory is a beast. 370 yard 3 wood....some 400 yard drives....unbelievable
Played my first round with it.   10 of 13 fairways. I used it on all but one hole just because I wanted to see how it performed.   It's so much better it's not even funny. My three misses were roughly 10 feet off the fairway.   It;s higher, longer, straighter and feels amazing. Maybe it's the honeymoon phase but it was night and day
54. Beaten by my buddy who shot 53.
 That 2001 swing is so smooth