or Connect

Posts by Kieran123

No, the solution is for everyone to hurry up.
 Because its part of etiquette. If you're holding up the players behind you, let them through. Pretty simple really. If the guy is playing faster than you, it wont take him 15 minutes to play through....
Just got back from a tournament. 6 hours and 45 minutes to finish 18.   How do you play any sort of decent golf if it takes that long?
Ever since I started taking lessons, I have started to shank it more. Generally I am hitting it a lot better, but they pop in every now and then.   Yesterday had two beautiful shanks on the course - only happens with my wedges. I watched some swings in slow motion - and my hands drift away from my body about 2 inches at impact
Watching his driver swing will make me cringe
Another extremely exciting tournament
 Top 50 in world: 24 U.S players, 17 European I dunno if they're that superior - it's pretty close.
 Again...yes he was. But how long did it take them to figure it out? It was right there all along. Madoff even said he couldn't believe how obvious it was and how useless SEC were
 I don't think so. My shot distances are far more consistent from the fairway than they are from the rough. I may have an idea of how far my shot will go from the rough, but the chances it will fly, or come short, go left, or go right are much higher than they are hitting from the fairway.
 But that is a scramble. 4 players hitting from the same spot.