or Connect

Posts by Kieran123

I think you are looking in the wrong place. Tell the model ( who ever she is ) to remove her wet self from your face - as you probably won't find any sunglasses up 'there'
 I value your opinion - but this thread may stretch to around 500 pages at this rate I'm out   To clarify - I have no problem with any religious person simply because they are religious, and I probably offended some ( both religious and non religious ). I apologize, but your faith is as strong as my lack thereof.  
Another movement in the right direction   http://www.richarddawkins.net/news_articles/2014/4/15/new-scouts-pledge-welcomes-non-believers#
  Lack of education, lack of freedom of speech, religious oppression, extremism, fear mongering - to name a few.
 Everyone is not gay, so what's your point? Everyone's not straight either, and we're doing just fine. Where would the world be without religion? Quick answer......1000 years further advanced - we could be curing cancer and aids if it wasn't for the dark ages.
 Of course the bible isn't a religion. Like you said, it's a guideline. And every decade, those guidelines get looser and looser depending on what we as a people deem acceptable amnd what science proves as fact. the Bible was written with yesterdays knowledge, we knew a lot less....religion was invented to try and answer questions society back then did not have answers for. "Childbirth is painful because a woman listened to a talking snake' Leviticus 20:13 - If a man has...
  Well we aren't getting anywhere  - because anything bad to come from the bible is 'taken out of context' and anything good is just pure bible truth correct? How can anyone take this serious when the people who follow such beliefs don't either? This is specifically why christianity as a whole is dying
 Please. This 'argument' has been used only in modern times to dispose of any wrong doings that may occur in what we deem modern society. 500 years ago - there was no talk of context and the bible. Acts were taken BECAUSE of the bible. People were stoned, people were burned and murdered because of the bible. Because we now deem this not acceptable, the religious tout these parts of the bible as now being taken out of context. There seems to be these 30% christian folks....
 Homosexuality is not a religion. Homosexuality is not a choice. Homosexuality is not a multi billion dollar corrupt regime that still puts its hand out for more. Homosexuality is not fear mongering. Homosexuality is two people of the same gender that are attracted to one another.
 So, to conclude, take what parts of the bible you want?