or Connect

Posts by Kieran123

I just watched Bubbas press conference at The Masters - it was actually really good. 
Goals for 2015:   1. Break 80, 10 times 2. Shoot one round of 76 or less 3. Do one of the above in a tournament 4. Work on strengthening lower back ( sciatica )     After my final round of this year I will be back to post results. These are BIG goals for me. Especially No. 3.    First round of the year will be this weekend. Hitting range tonight, and a few more times before Sunday.
1. Break 80, 10 times 2. Shoot one round of 76 or less 3. Do one of the above in a tournament 4. Work on strengthening lower back ( sciatica )     After my final round of this year I will be back to post results. These are big goals for me. Especially No. 3. I have yet to break 80 in a tournament.
I put win. Long shot? Maybe, but this is a guy that knows this course inside out. A guy who shot 3 under on his practice round ( granted, no tournament pressure ), who seems in a better place, confident in his new swing, healthy, hungry and maybe most importantly, it's still Tiger Woods.
This is the best commercial I've ever seen...so good.
I just bought a set of Oakley Holbrooks with these lenses in them....looking forward to testing them on the course in the next few weeks ( as long as it doesn't snow  )   http://www.oakley.com/en/covert-prizm-daily-polarized-holbrook/product/W0OO9102PZDCOV
January Jones is unbelievablely gorgeous
In a good place? Yes, for sure.   Could be in a better place if Tiger and Phil were part of the picture though.
He's busy making commercials....also, to me, his swing looks very different in this video.  
I have learned to ignore Poulter's opinions/remarks.