or Connect

Posts by Kieran123

Not falling towards the ball in my swing.   Doing swings with my butt against a chair. In my videos, I was moving towards the ball about 2 inches, and after looking at some pros swings, they're butts all move away from the ball  
Hell of a career for Steve. He made some dumb moves, but more good than bad.   Good on him
"There are 2 large mounds I need to get the ball over to get to the hole"
Can't wear a hat backwards, but can look like this?  
Meh....I quit golf after every bad round.   "I f%#king quit, this game is stupid.....................................................see you next weekend"
Take money, use money to fund time machine invention, go back in time to be there for child birth, while your other self wins the money.    
 Being there at birth has absolutely no connection on how much a child loves you, how much your wife loves or, or how much you love them. My dad was not at my birth - and if I thought that meant he loved me any less than a father who was at theirs child's birth - I'd have to be a pretentious prick.
Pay day.
Yes - my new backswing is flatter, which helps me get closer to 'on plane' on the down sing....its a work in progress....eventually I will try and bring it away less flat...but it works right now :D