or Connect

Posts by Kieran123

A lot. Especially when you;re just starting off.
 No tears here - but a good moment no doubt. This is not the tin cup, this is a multi millionaire guy who wears a $500,000 watch on his wrist. This is not an everyday man. People have this notion that because Bubba's name is unique, that he is quirky and never had a swing coach means he is an every day man...a 'peoples' player.....to try and make any connection between Bubba and a weekend warrior is nonsense.  Bubba did do it his way - but it is not unique, and there is...
Day 15, no cigarettes.   Used patch for the first 24 hours, but gave me messed up dreams so went cold turkey   For some reason quitting this time was MUCH easier than before.   We just moved into our new house, so a lot of my habits/routines I could break in my new surroundings which helped
In Calgary, they cost far too much and start too early.   The cheaper leagues are out of the city, and last tee time is at 5:30pm - I would have to park and sprint to the teebox to make it   I'm stuck playing weekends at $110 a round
I have always lined up my putts with the marks on a ball. I might try and not use them this year.
I thought you were talking hair
Played for 4 years.   I would get lessons immediately so get he correct setup, posture, grip and alignment - and I would keep getting lessons every week at least for the first year.
Stricker, Fowler and Els always come across as good guys
Oh Bubba....when you are referring to the player you just played 18 holes with, use their name, not 'he'.
I'll start a new 'is he arrogant?' thread