or Connect

Posts by Kieran123

Hi guys,   So I wanted to show you a before and after video of my swing in March and my swing now.   My game has improved a lot...last 3 rounds have been 78, 77, 79 - hitting it in the fairway more, hitting the greens more...and my putting is a lot better now too ( likely due to shorter putts, as well as a few tweaks to my putting swing )   Here you go   March Swing:           September Swing    
Reed, Mahan, Simpson at the bottom of the leaderboard.....
Rory is a beast. 370 yard 3 wood....some 400 yard drives....unbelievable
Played my first round with it.   10 of 13 fairways. I used it on all but one hole just because I wanted to see how it performed.   It's so much better it's not even funny. My three misses were roughly 10 feet off the fairway.   It;s higher, longer, straighter and feels amazing. Maybe it's the honeymoon phase but it was night and day
54. Beaten by my buddy who shot 53.
 That 2001 swing is so smooth
Wow.......so now we wait until he gets a new coach, then wait while he changes his swing with 'reps'. He should be comfortable with his new swing by end of 2015 right?........
Go Danny Lee!
NBA over NFL for me   Never been a fan of NFL as I grew up with Rugby. Too much stopping in NFL for me......no flow.