or Connect

Posts by Kieran123

6 hours, 40 minutes in a tournament. Already waiting by the 3rd tee.   Obviously played like shit. Can't get into any momentum in that environment
 VRS is set to 12.5* :D In the videos - I do have A LOT of forward shaft lean at impact, and am delofting the club as a result. Something to keep working on.....
Had my fitting with golftec on the weekend.   Went through my irons and had them all flattened 3 degrees   The biggest thing I wanted to get checked was my driver. I hit it very, very low   I hit 10 or so shots with my VRS Covert with the results ( averages )below:   Ball Speed: 157.8 Club Speed: 115.8 Carry Distance: 239.2 Total Distance: 287.4 Launch Angle:5.8 Clustering Diameter: .90 Back Spin: 2085 Descent Angle: 230   As you can see, distance is...
'To be honest'   Just be honest - then you can never say those three words again. I think people think this makes whatever they are going to say sound less critical or harsh. It doesn't.
I chose a watch when I was deciding between them. Pulling out a range finder every shot is a pain in the ass for me personally. I don't mind wearing a watch ( I always wear one anyway ) so a quick glance and I get my yardage - and let's be honest - even if it's out a few yards - the majority of us can;t hit to specific yardages anyway.
Both Rory and Tiger will be on Fallon on Monday night - who knows what for, but will be interesting!
  Cleveland/Srixon own the word 'better'? 
I am hoping it's a new forged blade
Pants too baggy, shirts too big with sleeves too short...just messy       Visors are just terrible - nobody looks good in them, and if you think you do, you're wrong. And yes, there is a top button, but it is never meant to be used on a golf polo.