or Connect

Posts by Kieran123

Any advice appreciated.   Last Tuesday, went and shot a 98, constantly leaving it in the green side bunkers, or putting it over the green.   Went out Friday, same course, only hit one bunker and shot an 80. I hit the green side bunker on the second hole and made a 7 - again, three shots to get it on the green ( nowhere near the hole )   I need serious help on technique. Currently, I place the ball of front foot, open my stance - have club pointing at target, and...
Anyone know her distances?   It seems unreal an 11 year old girl can have the length to shoot a 68.....crazy   I've seen some really talented kids at the range that make me want to quit golf in shame.
Slowing down my backswing - a lot. In my lessons we worked on this, getting the same distance, but hitting the ball much cleaner.   This is also helping me to shallow out my swing as it can get steep and over the top when I get fast
With all the first time "nobody's" winning, how do you find the PGA Tour this year?   Personally, I've found it a little lackluster. I'm sure many disagree, but it's missing big names doing anything on the weekends.
Well I had a tournament last weekend. First two days were fine, by the last day I was back to my steep swing ( hitting it fat ) and pulling everything left...couldnt figure it out on the course so gotta go back for another lesson and more range timer.
Open like this:  
So what does it mean when you hold them open ( like I do ). What feeling can a player use to get rid of this?
Great video - will watch that a few times I think.
Good work from Ko - her demeanor is amazing. That shot on 18 was legit.
Large Nike golf glove, grey Nike 32x32 dri fit pants, red nike polo, groove cleaner for clubs