or Connect

Posts by Kieran123

Who the hell golfs without having at least 1 beer? Sounds awful. 
Spieth does it a little bit too - anyone else noticed that?
 What difference does that make? Church has nothing to do with a persons morals or character
83   No birdies, a couple doubles but nothing terribly awful.   Lost a good score due to bad putting. Making much better contact with irons than I have the last month or so. Back to the range this week for more iron work.
If you're a unique type of player it somewhat helps.   Keegan Bradley - some weird shit going on before he swings the club Dufner - dufnering, also extremely laid back Fowler - flat brim hat, unique style   If your wearing khakis and a shirt that's too big for you vs a guy wearing all orange - who's gonna get more exposure?
Of course not. The same way the 2008 US Open wouldn't have been so amazing had Tiger missed his putt on 18. It's what Rickie did to get into the playoff ( birdie, eagle, birdie, birdie ), then again what he did in the playoff that made it amazing. Regardless of who it is that does it, seeing such spectacular play to win is what makes it amazing - and it was Rickie this time who did just that. If Fowler and Kisner's roles were reversed and Kisner did exactly what Fowler did...
I have somehow lost a more than a club in distance over the last 7-8 months, so working on getting back some distance. Need more lag in the club - based off previous videos, I have lost a lot of this. My PW used to be my 150 club, now I am hitting it 130ish - as well as trying to not swing as flat ( scooping the ball almost )   Woods are still going the same distance - irons are an issue.
That was one of the BEST tournaments I have seen in years. Fowler was unreal. I can not imagine how good that feels; winning right after that survey...good job Rickie
It was 40 degrees F out ( 5 C ) with the 40MPH wind, so maybe around -2 or -3?
9 holes Friday...shot a scrambling 39   Played yesterday in 40MPH winds with temps below freezing and shot a 92....hardest round of golf I have ever played