or Connect

Posts by Kieran123

Large Nike golf glove, grey Nike 32x32 dri fit pants, red nike polo, groove cleaner for clubs
Arnold Palmer is the one golfer I would like to meet the most. He's very honest and to the point - and when he talks about his fans and his appreciation for them, you know he is genuinely thankful for everything golf has given him.
 When both teams are all in their titans it gets pretty intense. The only thing I wish they would have added was the ability for the titans to jump
Anyone played Titanfall?   Been playing it on PC - it's A LOT of fun. It's a game where you can just jump right in and have fun.   Graphics are decent but not amazing ( running on 10 year old Steam engine ). But the gameplay is where it shines...running along walls, cloaking, jumping on top of enemy titans, melee with your won titan......It's on sale right ow, suggest you pick it up if you have a XBOX or PC   Here is the trailer      
 I think you are looking in the wrong place. Tell the model ( who ever she is ) to remove her wet self from your face - as you probably won't find any sunglasses up 'there'
 I value your opinion - but this thread may stretch to around 500 pages at this rate I'm out   To clarify - I have no problem with any religious person simply because they are religious, and I probably offended some ( both religious and non religious ). I apologize, but your faith is as strong as my lack thereof.  
Another movement in the right direction   http://www.richarddawkins.net/news_articles/2014/4/15/new-scouts-pledge-welcomes-non-believers#
  Lack of education, lack of freedom of speech, religious oppression, extremism, fear mongering - to name a few.
 Everyone is not gay, so what's your point? Everyone's not straight either, and we're doing just fine. Where would the world be without religion? Quick answer......1000 years further advanced - we could be curing cancer and aids if it wasn't for the dark ages.
 Of course the bible isn't a religion. Like you said, it's a guideline. And every decade, those guidelines get looser and looser depending on what we as a people deem acceptable amnd what science proves as fact. the Bible was written with yesterdays knowledge, we knew a lot less....religion was invented to try and answer questions society back then did not have answers for. "Childbirth is painful because a woman listened to a talking snake' Leviticus 20:13 - If a man has...