or Connect

Posts by Backspinalot

Thanks. The back gets sore lower left side after a while hitting balls. I am getting better with it but I still feel like I am lacking the speed I had a few months ago. One thing I've been trying is focusing on pulling my left shoulder up and back through the ball. My left knee is a tad more flexed towards target than those pics. But same idea. I just think there is something that causes me to do that, like maybe the shoulder thing.      I think I can get it worked...
Hi,     So I have had this swing problem for as long as I can remember until last Fall I think I got it taken care of. I started swinging very very well in February, (left leg extended fully at impact and then hurt my lower left back somehow, then my swing went to crap from there. I was too shut at the top, and too flat. I am getting better with this but it took 6 weeks for my back to heal up. I don't know if the thing caused me to swing differently which introduced...
Does Callaway come out with a new driver every year? Will they likely come out with one for next year? I really don't care how adjustable it is, I could care less if you can adjust it in to a damn wedge. I am looking for a driver with the loft and shaft that could yeild me optimal carry distance while not being too hard to hit solid and have control of the club.
Yeah, I just didn't know why. He may tinker but he never changes anything just to mix it up for fun, there aubviously has to be enough reason for it. I liked the last year Razr because it just goes farther for some reason than the new one when I tried them both, that is what I came up with. Maybe he is thinking the same we know he is all about hitting far.
So why did Phil change back to his old Razr Hawk driver? I know he was using a Razr Fit earlier and now it's the razr hawk. Is it less loft? Set up for more distance? i am asking because I hit a Razr fit back in May and it just felt dead and didn't fly as far as other heads I tried. I also tried a Cleveland driver back in May and I was only flying it 260 when I was flying others 275 of same length on the range.   I actually do like the Razr Hawk beter last years and...
Hi,     So I am a big phil fan, infact I usually don't watch the tournaments he doesn't play in or if he misses the cut, honestly ever since he won the Masters in 2010. I just love how he plays. I do have a question though, I know back in 2010 somewhat in 2011 he was all about hitting bombs off the tee and he was usually Top-10 in driving distance, flying the ball 300+. Now it seems like it is going the other direction, infact when he was playing with Luke Donald, a...
Ok well I haven't had the best feedback yet!   Jon, I am beyond confused, are you saying I sound like a 30 yr old pro/am golfer or are you talking about mopar? A "bunch" of kids in mid-highschool? "Heck, 16 yr olds can't even play the game well" I may be interpetting wrong but it seems to me like you don't get out much....     And since you're so curious about how I entered the usga tourney, I doubt you've ever signed up for one, on usga for the us junior am...
mopar,     I hope you know it wasn't intentional. The idea of this thread was to get some opinions from people who know about clubs and club fitting advise me so I could have some insight on what I have picked out for a set of irons shaft/length combo etc. My average tournament score this year is around 75 if you drop two horrible days and I leave a lot on the putting greens. instead of going through a checklist of what I posted give some insight on what you think of...
Hi, for all you equipment experts out there...     So I am about a 2-3 handicap on a 7100Y course I haven't been entering scores but that's about what I play to, 16 yrs old 140 lbs 5'8. I have always hit the ball fairly high so I am not the best wind player but that is ok with me. I don't know my CHS but I fly the ball around 280 off the tee at 4500 feet elevation. All of my clubs now are Titleist except 60 degree wedge and putter. My driver is 910 D2 9.5 set to 8.75...
Wow, it really bugs you? i am assuming you are of an older age, but then again young cheer leaders is your profile pic hmmmm.... It doesn't bother me one bit.   I will never forget 3 years ago a nationwide tour stop at my home course, colt knost 130 out in a fairway bunker, I was up on the green, Colt chunked it maybe 15 yards and I yelled "Get in the Hole!" I don't know if he heard but on the same hole he missed a 4 footer and I clapped and he looked over and gave me the...