or Connect

Posts by jetsknicks1

In the cart with the sound off. My golf GPS is on my phone so I take it on the course every time I play.
In my job I do extra work for my boss that I can't get compensated for so in return, he'll treat me to about 4 rounds a year. Fortunately for me, he likes to play some of the nicer courses in the orlando area. I've been able to play Shingle Creek, Ritz Carlton, Warldorf Astoria and Mission Inn for free.
I play in a few scrambles a year and the key is just to have fun. You can't worry about whether other teams are cheating (they are) or whether some teams are using wayyyyyy more mulligans than they bought (they are), I just look at them as an opportunity to play with my sons, have fun and contribute some cash to a good cause.
Reminds me of Backseat driver guy. I play with a buddy who never wants to to drive but has no problem telling the other guy how to drive. "My ball went by that tree to the left, the left, the left!" Uhhhhh, I see your ball buddy.
Thanks buddy. So far they have performed great. I need to hit the range to try to dial in the longer distances though.
I just bought a new set of Calloway X Series N415 irons and I love them. I've only played two rounds with them but my shots are definetly straighter and at least 10 yards farther. Does anybody happen to know what model year these clubs are?
I'm playing Ballybunion in June and its too bad the dollar wasn't where it's at now when I booked lol. I'm actually thinking of exchanging some Dollars for Euros now because the exchange rate is so close.
So much truth here. In my last job I used to golf with my boss, who was a middle aged, obese, good old boy, with a wad of tobacco in his mouth and he would say the rudest things to the cart girl thinking he was funny. A little harmless flirting and banter is fine but there is definitely a line that far too many guys cross.
love the avatar Ernest.
$80 a week sounds like a really good deal, I'm playing Ballybunion in June and it's about $60 for one day, plus I'm betting you can play a ton of golf in a week with a rental car .