or Connect

Posts by jetsknicks1

It's not a culture where we tip in order to be treated well, it's a culture where we give people in certain jobs a little something extra for doing a good job. There is a distinction.
Exactly. Unless we're playing for money I don't care what anybody else does.
Ask David about Grahm McDowell, I dare you! Oh and welcome to the forum.
Perhaps something about a fool and his money...........
Agreed. Waldorf is a beautiful course.
I agree that playing with a 15" hole would not truly be golf and I don't think I'd play using one either but we're not the intended market for that game. That's designed to draw new people to the golf courses which I believe, will lead more folks to play the true game of golf.
Saw a young couple playing as a twosome in front of us once and they had their little girl with them, she looked to be about 9 years old. They would let the girl drive the cart around by herself, while they were putting. Well as you can guess, she hit the gas one time, drove straight on into a tree and as it turned out, gave herself a bloody nose. The parents proceeded to drive straight to the clubhouse and yell at anybody who would listen that the course's equipment was...
It ain't easy being us . Shot an ugly 97 on Saturday, played the same course, from the same tees on Sunday and came in with an 89. Go figure.
Shot an ugly 97 today. Terrible iron play all day had me scrambling just to get on with a putt for par. Plus I just can't seem to get away from "That" stretch if holes. Starts the back side 8 over for the first 3 holes. Very frustrating.