or Connect

Posts by jetsknicks1

[IMG] Foun a couple pics from the driving range.
That was a really good day. I hope to play again next year.
I have to use a broken tee on all par 3s. If I can't find one on the tee box, I'll pull one out of my pocket and break it.
Shot a 90 today. 5933 yds, 69 cr, 124 slope. Could've been much better but I fought my driver all day, only hitting 4 fairways. My putting is what kept me in it though, 31.putts today.
Very true. I normally play right around the 6000 yd mark and will average shooting in the mid-high 90s. I played with David from TST with the Euros last week from 6600 yds and it was a killer lol. Hacked my way around to a 105.
We did but I think putting David in charge of getting them out might of been a mistake lol.
Had a blast today with a bunch of great guys. Unfortunately I also lost my match 3 & 2 but had a great day with a really good group. And I especially want to thank David for playing us from the tees a good 600 yards further back than I usually play AND then informing me that I would be teeing off first in front of both teams. I stepped up to the tee box and promptly duck hooked my drive OB. Lol
That stuff happens a lot on my home course because a couple holes are right next to the road. Just today some guy yelled fore! As I was on my backswing.
Did she really say her name was Noo Noo!?
that actually sounds fun. Was it four 9 hole courses or did you just play 9 at four different courses?