or Connect

Posts by jetsknicks1

I would think the higher the HC, the more helpful a caddie would be. I'll be at Ballybunion in July and I'm defly going to hire one.
Very nice thanks for the pics, I can't wait to get there. You didn't use a caddie?
Very nice! How was Ballybunion?
Nice! Photos buddy, photos.
What an idiot.
I played much better on Saturday, shot a 90 with one triple and three doubles . Those blow up holes are just a killer.
Lol. Very true.
Nothing like being just off the green only to skull the ball 30 yds past. Lol
I am apparently in free fall. My last four rounds are 97, 98, 106 & 102 and it all comes down to iron play. I don't get into much trouble with my driver but I can't tell you how many doubles and triples I've hit into from the fairway over the last month. I hit fat, I hit thin, I push my mid irons and pull my high irons & wedges. Nothing at all seems to make a difference and it's extremely frustrating but you know what? I'll be out there again Saturday morning, convinced...
Are you sure you not being too picky or dare I say whining?You think people are talking about youYou seem to think the members are meanYou don't like the kids in the poolYou don't like the lifeguardsYou don't like the foodYou don't like the members that play in tournamentsYou don't like the managementYou don't like groups that play on holidays or Sundays.Are you sure you're not expecting too much?