or Connect

Posts by k14

Alexandra, so you'd have to be Invercargill or Antartica to beat me 
Yay! Mine arrived as I was about to leave for work this morning. Good timing cause I have a business trip this afternoon so will have something to read on the plane!   Am I the furthest away person to get the book (South Island of New Zealand)? You'd basically have to be in Antarctica to be any further away  
I bought a box of these at christmas and only used the first one a few weeks ago. In winter (southern hemisphere) they are great cause the greens are a bit softer and they help make up for a little bit of distance loss in the cold weather. The best part imo though is the durability of them. The z-stars are pretty good for a players ball but the e6 are amazing. Three rounds with the same ball and it looks like z-star after 18 and a pro v after 9 holes. Will be sticking with...
So what are the other two?
Yes and that is the reason why his handicap is low, you need to be under 4 (I think??) to be eligible to enter the state am events. So if he posted up all his "practice" rounds (probably anything over 80) his handicap would probably be closer to reality of 7 or 8. But, then he wouldn't be able to play in the tournaments! Easy to criticise but I'd probably do the same, hehe...
Well sorry to burst your bubble but he has already pulled out :(
I really enjoy reading posts like this, we need more of it! Keep us updated with your season and any of the mini tour events you play in. You should start up a thread detailing your season so we can be along for the ride!
For me, even for a long practice session I may only have 3-5 mins of recording (maximum). In a usual session I may only come away with 10-20s of recording. I may take 10-15 different clips (up to 30 seconds in length) but will usually delete these after watching and only keep 1 or 2 pairs of clips (by pair I mean a face on and down the line view of the swing) to download to my PC for post analysis. When I have a lesson my instructor usually only takes between 1 and 4 clips...
Yep, thats why I signed back up to Evolvr last month :)
Great idea. Once you get the specs sorted I am certain you will be able to get it funded via kickstarter. There is so much demand for a simple camera to do this that I think you would get enough support. I think a price of $1000 is a little high, around the $400-$500 mark would make it very popular.