or Connect

Posts by Stretch

Oh ye of little faith! It's important to have 560 horsepower in a country where premium gas is $9.50 a gallon and there's a speed camera every 500 meters (546.81 yards), on average.
Sweet ride Mike. I'm selling the Land Rover Discovery next week and picking up something slightly sportier -- will cut about 5 seconds off the 0 - 100 km/h time. 
Rob's changed his pattern a bit. 
 Hey Mike. Think you accidentally ... a word there and I'm curious about what it was.  Joe, I'm not trying to jump down your throat.   But learning this stuff was life-changing for me -- turning around 20 years of slow, steady weight gain and physical degeneration -- so like any convert I love to preach! I'm 45, 6'7" and have gone from 250 lbs at my heaviest to 210 lbs today. Change was 90% through diet and I'm just now starting a serious exercise program, with an eye on...
I respectfully disagree with almost all of your arguments.    My personal belief is that the most healthy way to eat is low in carbohydrate, moderate in protein and high in saturated fat. I try to keep net carbs below 50g, protein between 0.8 and 1.0 gram per pound of lean body weight and then adjust the fat component as necessary to create a caloric deficit or surplus.   I eat eggs, fish, chicken, beef, lamb, pork, butter, cheese, cream, double cream yoghurt, full cream...
Not yet bro, but give me a few hours.
Amen.  Which was completely ripped off from this book, which I highly recommend. 
Pin positions on 1 & 2 today. Wow that's nasty.  
 As the actress said to the bishop ...
Quit drinking for a couple of months. It sucked. Now drinking Oogie, which does not.