or Connect

Posts by Stretch

Think Sunningdale (Old) belongs on any UK and Ireland bucket list, although probably a bit biased as I live nearby. Royal St. George's is a gem, too.
Just remember that the better you get, the harder it is to improve. 100 to 90 and 80 to 70 might both be 10 shots, but would be very different journeys.
How is the RX-10 II, Erik? A nice bonus of the Sonys hitting the market has been a collapse in prices of stockpiled Casios. I picked up an EX-F1 from a local pro for £250 last week, where not long ago they were fetching over £1,000 on Ebay.
Practice swing is now fairly well nailed, challenge is to move it forward a few inches into the ball ...    
Keep an eye on Branden Grace if the wind gets up. Hits it super low and pretty far, averaged 315 today. One bogey, guess which hole?  
I got money on Louis O at 35/1 for The Open yesterday versus 4/1 Rory and 6/1 Spieth. Couldn't pass that up.
Also a nice crack from Butch on Sky: "Would you change anything about Jordan?" "Maybe the route he takes to the bank each week so he doesn't get robbed."
Westwood butchers the 18th green.
What a bunker shot from Colt Hammerhead! America's sweetheart ...