or Connect

Posts by SVTGolfer

I really just want the best course I can play for under $50, and probably even $40 or under. Because Im not the only one playing I have to worry about other guys' budgets too. $0 for Palm Springs golf is reasonable I think. Im looking at these 4 courses... Cimarron - $30ishIndian Springs - $40ishTahquitz Creek - $40Indian Canyons South - $30ish  Any pros or cons for any of those courses that anyone knows would be great thanks! 
 What is the difference between the Boulder course and Pebble course? 
Tahquitz Creek has two courses, Legends, or Resort.... Is one better than the other? Its around my price range at $40ish.   I would love to play some of the others, but I know my wallet wont allow me. Thanks for the suggestions! Keep them coming!
Thanks, but I have tried that and it doesn't help. Plus the further I set up away from the ball the more I slice. 
Hey guys,   So a year ago I took a break from golf. It wasn't really by choice. I ran into some financial struggles and just couldn't afford to play. I just recently got back into it and I'm having some troubles with my driver. I have a driver with a black face, so Im able to see where my hits are. Im fading/slicing the ball again, and when I look at the driver face I'm seeing a lot of hits on the heel of the driver face. Even when I try to hit off the toe intentionally...
Hey guys,   Ive been tasked with setting up a golf game for a mens retreat weekend in Palm Springs. Its last minute, I hadn't planned on being to organizer, but now IM stuck. I have only golfed in Palm Springs once (in a tournament I got invited to) so I dont know the area at all. Can someone, anyone, point me in the direction of a few good courses that are in the cheaper range. $30-$40 green fees. But that are also fun courses, and in good condition. I realize you gotta...
I lost interest in this show a while ago. I don't even know who's still on the show anymore... This thread is more entertaining than the show is! Hahaha, if they did photos boots in teeny tiny bikinis I would watch again, but If I want to see terrible golf I can just go to my local course.
Actually, I wound up going with the alpha stiff, however, after playing it for a while now, I'm starting to think its a little bit too stiff. I like the launch and low spIn, but I'm having a hard time keeping it from leaking to the right, even when I'm in the middle of a lesson and my swing is great it still leaks right about 10-15 yards. Now that's not a huge issue, at least that's dependable, but I just can't hit it straight like I can with my driver. So I'm wondering if...
Only once that douche bag "Brandon" came in here telling people they weren't entitled to thier opinions...This thread is still on fire!! It's got what, 15 pages or so?
The only flamer here is Brandon! LOL