or Connect

Posts by nuck81

Rocco is one of my favorite golfers.  But a guy who came within a hairs breath of losing his card, and has battled back injuries his whole career, doesn't need to be giving one of the best golfers in history swing tips....
The average man hits it farther than the average woman yes.  But not farther than the average lady pro.  At least not enough to have a tremendous advantage.   A scratch Golfer can play a non championship course to even par or a little better.  An LPGA player could play a non championship course to 6,7, or 8 under with no problem.   A non pro male who plays to scratch would get eaten alive on the LPGA.
Better Question:  Can this forum go one full week without someone starting a Tiger will never win/Tiger Sucks thread?
I passed a small group of ninjas on the street a few years ago.  I gave them a nod of respect so subtle that it's possible they didn't see it, but hey it's me, they should have been paying attention.  Not one to stand for this insult I simply stood arms crossed, they got my meaning this time and readied themselves for battle.  I was planning on going hand for hand only until one ninja pulled out Kusari-Gama and I realized i needed something more substantial. I reached...
What?   This is just a clueless post...
Off the top of my head Paddy Harrington, Sergio Garcia, Dustin Johnson, Adam Scott, I'm sure there have been more.  They've all been billed at some point or another as "The Next Tiger"  after a good finish or a win.  Until the next young kid wins then it's their turn....   I hope Rory becomes the next Rory, not the next Tiger...  
How many "The New Tigers" have their been the last ten years?   Every person that has won a tournament in their early 20's seems to get called that....
To Phil's credit, he does have the most incredible recovery/short game that the PGA has ever seen...
Was hoping Rage Kage (KJ Choi) would come out of the gate a little better.  Hope he makes the cut.   LOL @ Jeebus...I mean Phil Mickelson
Yeah, you could probably find some GREAT deals for a set of Blades at Pawn Shops or Garage Sales...