or Connect

Posts by applejr

I'll humor you if the others won't. My favorites are Adam Scott, Schwartzel, and Jonathan Byrd.
  Beat my personal best again a week later, shooting an 88. As good as I've ever driven the ball, hit 12/14 fairways and missed another by a foot. Bogey golf is just so much more enjoyable than double bogey/triple bogey golf.
Personal best of 91 today. That includes a 9 on a par 5...so I could've broken 90. Oh well, fun day of golf, including about a 30 foot birdie putt.  
When my drives start hooking, it's usually  cause my lower body gets too quiet and my swing gets too armsy.  
Tiger Woods -10 Francesco Molinari -2 Peter Hanson +1  
They were talking about his latest swing changes he made. He kept saying he's been trying to stay more centered over the ball, not like stack n' tilt, but staying more centered over the ball. He repeated it, not like Stack n Tilt, cause I don't like that, but staying more centered over the ball. Just thought it was funny.
Done. Would love a new putter, always loved the Ansers.
    Do you have a picture of this? I think I have it, but would be interested in seeing a visual.
Very similar to my round Sunday. Shot 96, my 2nd ebst round ever, with 44 putts. I'm not a great putter, but I usually average 36-38, so was very frustrating. I had two holes in a row where I hit GIR in 2 and then 4 putt. I also drove the green in 2 on a par 5 for the first time ever, then proceeded to 3 putt. Encouraged by my ballstriking, but frustrating cause I could've possibly broken 90.  
Bumping an old thread...what are your backswing thoughts? Do you take it very inside? back on plane? I've returned to not having much bunker luck anymore...