or Connect

Posts by mchepp

I have been playing so badly I am not sure it is worth posting details of the blood baths that have been my rounds. I know the problem. My driver and me have been on very different pages. It is a problem that started about 3 or 4 months ago. It has made playing golf very difficult. When my short game is on I can shoot in the high seventies, when the short game is bad I have a round like yesterday. I will post my next round for discussion no matter what but unless my...
Yes. There will likely be major rationing going on if we don't get a decent amount of rain over the winter.
URL: http://www.gamegolf.com/player/mchepp Username: mchepp Real Name: Michael Hepp
Was working on the tip that @mvmac gave me.     Looks better, but still room for progress.
Well deserved recognition of some great work by @iacas
Let us know your name (you can PM if you would like to stay anonymous to the rest of TST). It is great to see other guys on TST and how they are playing.
This is a very good thread. Certainly I have used the phrase throw like a girl. I have not yet had the chance to use it with my daughter and now I will know not too.   I can remember a few years ago (10 or so) there was a revolt in my town about whether or not it was polite to hold a door open for a women. That it somehow meant that she couldn't hold the door open herself. Luckily all this died down and people came to their senses to realize that chivalry did not have to...
If I am flying domestically (basically less than 5 hours) then I will not recline. If I am on an international flight (5-13 hours) then I may recline. Probably about 50% of the time. I will always return to the upright position when food comes. I hate when someone reclines and I can barely eat because I bump my head in their reclined seat. 
I guess that ESPN thought I was planning on running the option this season. I have the full wishbone offense going on over here.
I meant ESPN. Sorry.