or Connect

Posts by mchepp

Wow, an early Christmas present. 
Cool find, thanks for posting. Hopefully a few more of these make their way to the public.
In my opinion the regular season wins for Tiger are not what he is looking for. 2013 was a banner year for anyone not named Woods, but for Tiger it did not move him anywhere in his position in the game. He is still the 2nd or 1st best golfer of all time (depending on your position) but 2013 did not move the needle for him in terms of his position in the game. Only majors will change his position in the game now. I think he will win again in 2015.   For majors I am...
I can understand how everyone feels like you had a poor choice of words, but his reaction wasn't that great either. He could have made the choice to laugh it off or tell you "in a funny sort of way" to f* off. This would have made you realize your wording was poor but it wasn't that big of a deal either.
 I am not totally sure. CECC where he met with the guy has one on site. He might just go the range at Riverside where he is a member and use their machine. He did this when he was a member at CECC. 
Thank you for sharing @mvmac I have enjoyed reading your posts on this and reading you answering all the questions.
Yes, I have noticed it since this post. I had not seen it before. Must use a accelerometer or something to detect a shot.
  Really a great story.
My answer is absolutely. The combination of video to help me learn if I am changing what I think I am changing (feel is not real) and Trackman to help me learn about hitting up on the ball. Both of these have added 1.5 clubs in the irons and +15 yards with the driver.
 Hmm, I am suspicious of this comment because we can agree at other positions (A2 or A4 for example) what is square and what is not. This is why I am wondering about A5.  Good observation. I can do some more study to see if there is correlation to this theory.