or Connect

Posts by Big Don

BMW 5 - Motorsport, 2006 model.
Under English law, the law on which US law is based, to prove liability it is necessary to establish the following three things: 1. The person who is being sued had a duty of care towards the injured party, i.e. he or she was responsible for taking all reasonable steps to prevent injury to the injured party. In golfing terms every golfer has a duty of care to others using the golf course. 2. The person being sued breached that duty of care, i.e. they behaved in a...
What's an indoor range like? Are they popular in Canada?
I like Retief, Ernie and Monty because they all have great rhythm, always look in total control and appear as if they are hardly trying.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVYN4qTfsSw
Looks like the chugster found a cure without hypnosis This guys must be good?
Heavy hypnosis sessions for the old chugster followed by hitting the ball with a blindfold on. Then he'd sort out his odd pause. Shame. I've seen video of his swing "pre pause" it wasn't perfect but it was a heck of a lot better than it is now. He went to an instructor who tried to get him to pause at the top to slow down the transition. Ended up disastrously?
Retief Goosen Big Ernie Monty
Most of the big discounts are on "end of line" equipment? The new stuff is fairly typical of prices at stores like American Golf or Nevada Bob's? Check out www.pricebustergolf.co.uk. Great prices (at least by UK standards). I've bought quite a few things from them and the products, service and delivery have been great.
£50-£100 max