or Connect

Posts by chef35ca

So my clubs are nice & clean now. & as i leaned them against the wall i noticed my lw is longer than my sw & so on. So my pw is my shortest wedge, lengthwise, & my lw is my longest. My pw is almost a full inch shorter than my 9i. Gotta phone the company tomorrow & put in a WTF request. But, on the bright side that would explain why my gw wasn't covering the distance i was expecting.
Driver-TM R7. Started the whole adjustable weight trend. Consider the drivers that were out at the same time & what that did for the whole driver paradigm. Now with FCT, movable heads & weights, why buy a standard driver when you can buy an R9 close to your specs & fiddle with it until it's right. Fairway wood-Tour edge exotics has to be mentioned. Just stupidly long. Innovation-the combo brazing process. The wishon 949 is right there too. Stupid long, & i believe...
Good deal on those. Peter Griffin HC too...frickin' sweet. I don't know about the loft designations. Seems like companies pull loft numbers out of the air sometimes. The 5wd has a longer shaft & is meant to be hit with a flatter swing. The hybrid, shorter shaft, not as flat, & way more versatile. Good buy.
Heh...you have young kids. Accept the scores & enjoy the golf for what it is. I have a 2,4,& 6 year old. I played 5 rounds in 2010. Handicap oddly enough shot right up. Oh well. Now i play for fun.
Lets look at a ball from the profile & assign top, bottom, right & left to it's 4 quadrants. You hit it top right & it starts turning over in a top spin right to left rotation. Could it rotate itself so far over that it actually ends up spinning facing a different direction & coming back to the right? With an unbalanced range ball(the only place i've ever seen this flight) that seems plausible, but i'm no scientist. One more-could somebody pull a shot so hard that it...
Practice them. Nonstop. From that range & in a hurry has got to be one of the easiest putts to miss. I like to mark them, back off & then sink them. I know in the interest of playing speedier golf this may sound bad, but i rarely have a 4 hour round, & i don't want to give away 3-5 strokes a round by bungling something so easy. That's me, though. My putting ranges from really bad to really really bad. 'lipburner.'
Want to have some fun with your short game practice?
Same thing-arms up WTF?. Then i'd ask a followup when he was within earshot, on the next tee or whatever. I like to know whether it was an honest mistake or i'm going to be dealing with this all afternoon.
I was happy with it. But i've got some time now so i'm overhauling it for the first time. My three keys-create width, get it on plane/club aimed at target at top, & eliminate the OTT move. Completely self taught. I'll wait until spring & if i'm really a mess then i'll take a lesson. Maybe. So far my practice swings in the yard & house have been good, albeit in slightly slower motion. By the looks of it when i get to the range i'm going to be pushing alot of balls for...
Wow. People i never want to live next door to for 1000$ Alex.