or Connect

Posts by Paz

Probably not to be believed.My reasoning?The prov1x has a higher spin rate than the prov1.We all know titleist markets the prov1 as a higher spinning ball. Not to mention anyone who has even tried both the balls. They are very very different as far as spin and feel go.Must be wrong.
Yes, yes, yes! This move has helped me so much.
Some of the best advice I've heard on this forum. Especially the wagering. When you play for more than just lowering you're handicap, you'll actually now be competing for much more and be more focused. This is what a tournament will feel like, but tenfold. A dollar a hole skins? Can't get much better than that. Unless you have the money to play for 5 a hole :O.I start PW then go 7. I love hitting those irons as I often don't have much more than a 7 into the green unless...
haha that's funny. still probably 290 with a softer feel ball.
hahahahahahhaha. people who don't believe in luck are hilarious.that is the EXACT same thing as saying you don't believe in good fortune or bad fortune. thats what luck is. Someone who aims right at the flag but pull slices the ball all the way across the left side of the green off the right side. The ball proceeds to then bounce off a rock lying in the rough and pop up in the air, where it proceeds to roll in the hole.You are telling me that the hacker planned that...
Lately I've been trying to come up with effective drills that are fun because they give you some sense of accomplishment and improvement. For the past few weeks, every time I work on my putting I'll start with 5 footers. I use 6 balls when putting because the cup can hold that many. I think it's funny how so many people putt with 2-3 balls. That's understandable if that's all you have in the bag, though. Anyways, here's how I go about my short game practice. I start with...
That is actually the correct time to "fall in" and begin the hip slide and weight transfer. Right before the end of the backswing. Actually, the closer you can sychronize the end of the backswing and your hipslide, the better.
But to those that say lag is natural and shouldn't be "forced" well you have to be a little more detailed. Lag isn't "natural", it's achieved by a fast and efficient arm swing with strong wrist cock until the club shaft is parallel in the downswing. Think about it, if you swing you're hands and arms through fast and powerfully yet resist bringing the club head with it, what do you create? Lag..and power.. as far as club head speed is concerned, not so much ball striking...
Couldn't agree more. That's the one thing I try to avoid most in my life. People who's attitudes bring you down just by being around them. I can't stand when people come at me with smart ass condescending remarks, especially when it's something I genuinely need help with.Is it that hard for someone who actually knows what they are talking about to come on here and say "Lag really isn't that important, it's just an indication of how fast you're hands go through the...
Obviously if it was a serious round of golf you would indeed take the penalty but you didn't in anyway affect the outcome of your original ball. All you did was take ONE extra practice swing. Penalty worthy? In a casual round, I don't think so. I can take practice swings at rocks, does that give me a penalty? Actually it may in some situations. haha but you get what im saying. It's kind of similar to hitting a provisional off the tee only to find your first ball in...