or Connect

Posts by zdoor

Only speaking for myself, but I think they are worth it. My phone never lasted and I splurged and got one. Both me and my playing partners all benefit from it. We are all relatively equal players and on average we saved 4-5 strokes per round knowing distance. i think if your distances are pretty consistent then they are a nice benefit. I doubt they would help much if your shots were inconsistent...
I wanna hit the Anser's and see how they feel. They look REAL nice. Might have to consider an upgrade...
Thanks for the suggestions. There is a shop within 20 miles or so that has some demo clubs available so I was planning to try the 2 new Ping Drivers and will also give the Diablo a try. I play Diablo Forged Irons and love them. I didn't really dislike the FT-9 it's just I like the G5 a little better in terms of sound and feel. If there are anyother suggestions on clubs I should hit, keep them coming...
Currently playing a Ping G5 with Aldilla X-Stiff shaft and have also played a Callaway FT-9 with a Diamana X-Stiff shaft. Hit the G5 better than the FT-9, might be because I've hit it for a longer period of time but just can't get used to the sound or feel of the Ft-9. I think I also get a little more length out of the G5 although it's not much of a difference. Anyways, looking at new drivers and seeking some suggestions. I'm a fairly long hitter although I won't claim a...
Always played as part of groups and they don't bother me. But when the rounds are slow and we are waiting for groups in front of us and there is also a group behind us I find I rush things, which is stupid because we're always waiting for the next shot. I've really tried to change that by having a routine to stay in consistent timing and after much work it's finally starting to not really matter what speed we are playing at...
Compared to the guy's I play with, I'm generally a good chipper and I use wrist hinge in most shots. More to spin it and less to run it.
Are there any videos of flipping? I here this all the time but have no idea what it actually looks like... I've been told I occasionally flip and still don't know what it is...
Totally agree with this. Used to never work on the short game than started to take time on it when frustrated with my swing and it was amazing the differnece it made in my scores and confidence from just outside the green and in...
Dealing with pretty much the exact same thing. I have a pretty compact swing that is in to out and occasionally turns from a draw to a nasty hook with everything except driver. Driver will occasionally slice on me and so will me 3 wood. My swing is also pretty similar sounding to yours in that it is pretty compact. Been taking lessons for about a month now and after initial feeling pretty frustrated with slow progress I'm starting to get some consistency and confidence...
Just got a set of Callaway Diablo Forged and absolutely love them.