or Connect

Posts by gogolfing

2 years ago we had the Mulligan week, last year we didn't.....didn't seem to make much of a difference to the top 10-15 as they are already the guys who seem to get their roster in each week. I am not a fan of the mulligan....don't seem to exist in any other fantasy sport pools.
Good luck Club Rat.....my shelf is getting full with all the hardware, so maybe best I don't win it again! I'm in!
Another good year in the Sandtrap League....We have a lot of guys on the 90th% and higher, a testament to the quality of the group. Was happy to be back on top after a few years out of that spot. Hopefully we can do it again next season.
Hey just checked and Yahoo didn't give me bonus points for Rory and Sergio...sure they will correct that. Anyone else with the same issues...with the bonus points I'd have 248 for the week which may be a PB
80 point week....and I moved from 94th to 95th percentile....a tough week for all!!!!
Welcome back and bring it!!!!
I am finding Yahoo slower this year than in previous years for setting the field....it used to be all good to go for Tuesday morning, except for late WD's. This year, it seems they don't lock it into the actual field until late Tuesday. I have started just setting mine on Wednesday morning, and I do some research ahead of time. I always try to check it one last time on Wednesday night to make sure my team is all entered. 
They only play the South course on the weekend.
If you have used them in a minimum of one round, and they are on the bench in the last round, you will get their bonus points, but only if you have used them at some point in the tourney...Here is the explanation from...
Bonus points, or points? The bonus is 20 for first, 10 for a second and 5 for a third. Regular points are for scoring in the round...if your player has the lowest score for the round, he'd get you 20 points, and then it goes down in 2 point increments from there.