or Connect

Posts by gogolfing

Well I'm pulling for you @Club Rat 
@Club Rat what happened to you? I thought I was in a slump  
I am attending my first major golf tournament in June. A friend and I are taking our 13 year old sons to Chambers Bay for the US Open in June....I can hardly wait; we'll be going Friday through Sunday. Living in this neck of the woods, we don't get a lot of opportunity to see the pros, never mind a major. I am counting the days. Anyone else in TST heading to this event too?
Looks like high winds and a tough course. -8 was winning score last year so perhaps following suit. Anyone know why GMac and Bae WD? 
Thanks @Club Rat I'll see what I can do...typically, my Winter segment is my worse one, so I am hoping to keep improving. Always impressed with how well so many in TST group do in this league. Good luck to all. 
Last week of the Winter Segment is this week....
Agree @Club Rat a lot of times there are horses for courses, so look at their history on a course. The PGA Tour website has a good fantasy section you can check this out on. Then I look at guys who have been "hot as of late" and will go with them. Another strategy I sometimes use on limited field events with no cut like this one is to use players who I normally wouldn't so I don't burn a start on a guy who I may use all 10 starts for. No cut, so sometimes I take a flyer on...
Up to 25 in the group...half way to full. We reached a full 50 the last 3 years, so hopefully it keeps growing. Lots of fun, so jump on board. 
Actually, in previous years Yahoo caps the group at 50...I am assuming it is the same this year. No worries though as it is at 19 right now. 
Come on @Club Rat it is the holiday season....don't be like that  Looking forward to another season....TST group typically brings some serious knowledge and competition....good luck to all in 2015!