or Connect

Posts by gogolfing

Saw on Golf Central that 18 of 30 from HTOC are in the field at Sony Open.
Welcome man...you'll have fun. Points based on score for the round, so low score gets 20 points then goes down in increments of 2. I've been at it for a while and keeps me interested and following the tour. Enjoy and good luck!
Can choose week 2 and pick now, but best to wait until tomorrow and it will reset to Sony Open and have the proper field listed on it.
Nope...love to have you in the group....you will just be a week behind but long season to get caught up....good luck.
You can now see the group standings . Click on the Sandtrap group off your main page and it will show the group standings after each round. 68 leads the group from yesterday...an impressive total.
Can't do this each week....must be because it is week one. Usually if you miss the deadlines for the start of a tournament you are stuck with your team from the previous week, and they aren't always in the field etc... Thanks for joining it is a good time and keeps interest up in the tour..
They usually post scores about 4 hours after the round is over. Watching the news seems like many areas battling weather...I am in west coast and we've had a pretty good winter...got 9 in today and was sunny but wind was howling...
We are up to 20 in the group.....keep em coming!!
You set your roster each week...only 10 starts per player for the year. You can sub your bench in mid tourney too but if you use a player, even just for one round, it counts as one of the 10. One of my earlier posts goes over the ins and outs of Yahoo.
Yes need a Yahoo ID but not a yahoo email or anything...the ID is easy, just choose it with a password and you're done then follow my instructions above to join the golf