or Connect

Posts by gogolfing

That is awesome iacas.... Thanks for the prizes!
10 members so far so still room and time to sign up.....
First tourney starts this Friday, but it is in Hawaii so the deadlines are a little later than usual....
For those new to Yahoo Fantasy Golf, you have to pick 4 players to be your starters for the week: 1 from the A group, 2 from the B group, and 1 from the C group. You also have to pick 4 for your bench, same from each group as above.    You only get 10 starts per player for the entire season, so this involves some strategy.    You can sub in someone from your bench (if one of your starts misses the cut, or one of your bench players is lighting it up) but if you use them...
Okay, not a lot of replies yet, but the season starts on Thursday, so I figured I'd set up a SandTrap group for Yahoo Fantasy Golf and see how many from the forum we can get.   Go to http://golf.fantasysports.yahoo.com/ to create your user name etc....   Once you have done this, click on "join a group"   You have to enter the group ID which is 5115   And enter the password: sandtrap   There is a limit to 40 participants in the group.   Hope we can fill it up...
Any interest in having a SandTrap group in the Yahoo Fantasy golf again this year. I have set one up in the past. If there is an interest I will set it up.    Checked the site out and haven't seen anyone else setting one up....if incorrect, please direct me to it.   Thanks
Thanks for the suggestions...any other thoughts?
There are 7 of us going down; 4 of us are into the golf more than the other 3. That is why we have chosen the 3 we have so far; better deal, and we don't want anything too tough for some of the guys. On the Saturday, it will be just the 4 of us more into golf, so looking for something a little better, and price wise would go up to probably $120 for the round.   As for the beer and the weather......check and check.
Hey everyone, I am off to Palm Springs in a week and a half with 6 hockey buddies. We are staying in La Quinta and will be there from Thursday to Monday. The organizer of the trip has us booked for Tahquitz Creek, Enscena and Terra Lago... on the Saturday, some guys are playing, others not. We are looking at playing Silver Rock or Desert Dunes on the Saturday as a foursome.    Any reviews on any of these courses, or others we may want to consider for the...
Congrtas to srjgolfer for winning the winter segment....the spring season starts this week, and the overall season race is tight. Still some room for anyone wanting to join us now and compete in the spring and summer segments.