or Connect

Posts by gogolfing

Well, this has been a bust for Fantasy Golf so far...just checked Yahoo and you they have reset the deadlines for roster changes again, so if you are having any second thoughts on your roster with the 54 holes tomorrow and 18 on Tuesday, you can still make changes without a start counting against you for who you sub out.    6th year playing Fantasy Golf and I have never seen a tourney with this much disruption.   Good luck to all.
Will do; I will keep weekly updates going on who won the week, if spots open up etc...
I just checked the Yahoo site and they have adjusted the round 1 roster deadline to January 5th at 9:30 AM PST. The other 3 rounds have not been adjusted though, so if you were having second thoughts on who you first picked, you could switch them before this time.
If you switch now, it will be for the second round, and you would still lose a start with whoever you you had in for round one.Yahoo is pretty good, but this issue does come up when rounds get cancelled or delayed as they don't adjust their deadlines for changing your roster to go in line with the new time lines.
We are at 50; urashanker took Jamo's spot.
Thanks Jamo... good luck on the links this year to you.
Perfect!!! And I am shaking in my boots    I am always torn with these tourneys that have no cut....do I use someone I normally wouldn't because they are guaranteed 4 rounds, or go with the big names because it is a small field...You can find out tomorrow which way I went this year 
Hey guys, be sure to set your roster tonight; deadline is 2AM Pacific Time.    Good luck in the first week. We have reached our max of 50 spots, so should be fun.
Max 50 is a Yahoo rule, not mine, so sorry, can't change it. Keep your eye on the forum though as spots will often open up. If anyone is inactive for 3 straight weeks, they get dropped from the group, and I will post here when spots do open up.
Up to 46 guys in the league...room for 4 more.   Tourney starts tomorrow, so make sure you get on Yahoo and make your picks today.   Good luck everyone.