or Connect

Posts by gogolfing

33 spots filled, 7 left. Things start up this Friday (first tourney is Friday to Monday for some reason), so hopefully we can fill the other 7 spots by then.   Yahoo has updated their field, so you can go ahead and make your picks. I would just check them again Thursday night to make sure there haven't been any WD.
31 spots filled...9 left before we are full.
24 spots filled, 16 more open. Season starts in less than a week, so lets try and fill it up to the max.
Kind of like how the Packers were just crowned last year???
Up to 19 signed up for the Sand Trap fantasy league...21 spots left.
We have 13 joined up so far...room for 40 in total.   Field will be set on Yahoo site for the first tourney on January 2nd, so wait to make your picks until then.
I've never done the Golf Channel's so I am not sure. We have used Yahoo for 4 years now and it has been a good format.
Okay guys; the group has been created. Here are the instructions for registering:   1. Go to http://golf.fantasysports.yahoo.com/ and you need to create your own user name; click on Sign Up Now button. You will have to set up a Yahoo ID too if you don't already have one.   2. Once you have your own user name set up, click on the link for Join a Group, and then Select Join a Private Group.   3. You will then be asked to enter the group ID and Password: Group...
Yes Erik, there are three seasons: winter, spring and summer, and then the overall season leader. That would be great to have some prizes available.    I am going to set the league up later today and then I will post the registration instructions.
Got new Adidas tour 360 golf shows, 2 dozen Pro V 1x and some nice Adidas and Nike golf clothes. My 11 year old got his first full set- Adams teen set. Looking forward to getting him out lots this year.