or Connect

Posts by gogolfing

I would do #4 of your options, and then #3. Talk to the assistant and tell him how upset you are and the fact that it was his screw up in the first place (not getting off the phone and giving you a receipt) that started the whole fiasco. I would then go to the head pro and explain it to him. Anyone in that position who starts dropping f-bombs needs to have things explained to him; completely unacceptable. As for the Ranger, I agree most are worse than mall-cops when it...
Phil's comments on NBC right after he won may lend some insight; he is first in the 'Playoff' race and strongly considering fanning the BMW next week. This would never be discussed if it was a major next week. I for one have enjoyed the playoff format more than I thought I would. It brings out most of the players, and I like the extra game in it of seeing who is on the bubble to continue next week. I also like the end of the season regarding the top 125 for the same...
Good on ya; it looks cool but I think I'd have a hard time looking down at it and pulling the trigger.
every putter needs a little time in the sin bin; let it know who's boss and it'll it come around
I was at the Canadian Open in Vancouver 2 years ago, and did both. There were big crowds there, but nothing like what is going to be following Phil and Tiger. I was following Vijay, and it could get tricky to see anything, and I'm 6'2". We did the same as Iacas did; we'd jump ahead a few holes, get a good spot, and then get a better view. This gives less time watching as part of the time you're running ahead a few holes. On the Sunday, we were hung over and didn't feel...
I just dumped the 3 iron with my new set, and replaced it with a lob wedge to go along with my 47 PW, 52 Gap and 56 sand. Only really used the 3 iron for chipping out of the trees anyway because of my hybrid, and a 4 iron does the trick out of the junk just as good as the 3.
No need to get bitchy boys... The original post ended with 'what do you think?' If you only wanted to hack down others with other thoughts on the subject then don't ask the question... it seemed to me from the original post that you wanted a variety of opinion, not just your own.
The Rhapsody are their ladies club line. I went to a Ping Demo day today and hit the i10's, G10's and s58's. I was looking at replacing my G2's to get away from the offset and also get a lower ball flight (I bought my G2's three and half years ago when I got back into golf after hardly playing for about 7 years; they were a great club for what I needed, but it was time to move on). I found the i10's to be exactly what I was looking for. They're smaller than the i5's,...
An Oilers fan in Calgary... you must be a popular guy
I've had my G2's for a little over three years now. I've had the lie angle checked twice on them and they've always been good. Other than a few scratches on the soles from rocks, they don't look much different from when I bought them. Grooves have held up well too. I'm going tomorrow to a demo day to try the new i 10's as I'm looking for something with less offset. The G2's were my first set of Pings, but the quality of product and customer service has me staying with...