or Connect

Posts by BigMikey

So awesome,  I only wish I had the space for one.  I'm so jone's-n for one right now!
I'm glad someone is voicing there opinion of it.  I have the 2010 bag, and liked the idea of having 14 club storage on the top which is what I was looking for when I went with OGIO.  I've found the 2010 system of club management great but always wondered about this years model.  You've confirmed my suspicions that it probably was a downgrade vs. and upgrade.  My 2010 bag had an issue with the metal ring that is the center of the shoulder straps.  I carry 16 clubs around...
I got fitted at the PGA super store last year from Bridgestone.  They were doing a clinic and had all the launch monitor stuff setup.  They had me hit my normal ball.  (At the time it was a Nike Tour ball and Pro V1x.  They fitted me to a e6 / e7)   I play a slight fade as my standard shot and these balls took a little more side spin off the balls according to there launch settings.  I tried the e6's for about 1 1/2 months but went back.  Not because they weren't...
  What is your post about?  I can't understand a word from Moe?  
The only bonus out of this thread is that the PGA Commissioner and ruling bodies are going to consider changing the application of the rules.  I completely agree with that move.   I watched Morning drive this morning as they discussed it and this is one time where I actually agree with Hawk.  The fact that viewers actually call in, highlights a bigger problem for the PGA that it doesn't know how to deal with effectively.  If they can't get the calls right, and it...
This show would be great if his caddy would smack the sh**t out of him. 
I don't think he made it through Q school since it was last year in 2010, and there is no page for him on any of the Champions tour or PGA stats page.  I put this on the DVR since Golf channel has this an Haney/Rush for shows this season.. OMFG get some better shows.   However, this whole show is ridiculous. If your homeless, I would think you'd get to a shelter, a job, and then a roof over your head with at least a rent payment. Sort your life out, and then...
    And I'm sure you put the ball in the same spot to the dimple right???   And to ghalfaire's point with PH, I gotta side with you on that one,  PH when he says 'how would he have known that the ball wasn't in the same spot?'  There was no advantage to his placement, but that isn't taken into account right and I understand that.  But PH didn't have slow motion video and his eyes might have been on his ball marker, the putting surface etc... There is just a point where......
  People getting DQ'd after rounds are over for balls moving 1.5 dimples back are not knee jerk reflex's.  It's simply golfers in a community saying enough of the BS, you loosing the whole spirit of the original game.  Now if you place a ball back by your marker it has to be exactly in the spot to the dimple.  Come on man... freaking ridiculous!   I sent out an invite to Barry to see if he'll join my regular foursome so we don't break the ROG.
Have any of you had to go back to the tee and re-hit?  I could only imagine the embarrassment one would have to go hit again while another group is waiting behind you.