or Connect

Posts by ipark1303

Nice post! I used to live in San Francisco, California and my home course was Harding Municipal course. Well, from what I heard this course used to be a very popular course for the Tour pros in the 60's, but then it was a little bit abandoned. Few years ago, Sandy Tatum, the former USGA president, took initiative and was able to find a way to restore it (the course is very beautiful, imagine after the restoration!!) In 2005, they were able to organize the...
Hi NM Golf, I would be interested... but I need to know precisely what is the shaft diameter (0.335 or 0.350)? Can you please find out for me? Thanks! Ipark1303
They found a very famous Nascar racing team cheating (Michael Waltrip!) - Dale Thomas (Wendys founder) would be furious from his grave! (they used to sponsor each other) Today, also Jeff Gordon's car did not pass inspection.... what's going on? It seems that cheaters are everywhere.... hope not on the PGA Tour...
Welcome aboard, Desmond! Hope you will enjoy the forum like I have been doing in the last months!
I believe you... your handicap index speaks by itself.... congratulations! I actually played with other guys in California who constantly hit their 5 irons around 200-210 (they were getting in two on all the par 5 - 520-550 yards!!!)
Yes, sorry to deviate the discussion a bit... but what happens when you have tournaments where they calculate the scores through the "callaway" system? Do you think that the callaway system is correct? Does it reflect your handicap precisely? IMO, handicaps have their flaws. I admitted that when I was younger and in Europe (the system differs a lot), I had a higher official handicap and I took advantage in 2 tournaments... but right after the second tournament, I...
Me.... around 180 yards on average and no roll. Roll.... I thought we were talking about irons.... don't we usually calculate the carry when dealing with irons? I can also hit it to 200 yards, but the next day I have problems in rising from bed! Sometimes, I hit it 205 yards (if we introduce the concept of roll...), yeah, whenever I hit it thin, you should really see how much it rolls... if my ball was able to talk, it will scream: "aargh" for the pain!!!!!...
Damned... this Danny Gans must be a "real gentleman"... I could not resist and I look for his bio on the web.... it says... let me actually attached his bio... Danny Gans He's the "Entertainer of the year" in Las Vegas, and his award winning "Show of the Year" is the hottest ticket in town. He's being called the best singer-comedian-impressionist-actor in the business today, by entertainment critics and his peers. Audiences go wild over him. Who is he? He's Danny...
Does she have the game for winning multiple times on the LPGA???? I guess that's also another question that must be solved.... Especially, now that she started to have all these physical problems... (heat, wrist injury....)
Ok Guys! I think this was just a simple and incredible misunderstanding! Let's forget about it! I really appreciate to read and share opinions of every user in this forum as I believe everyone is contributing greatly. As I said before, this is a great forum (if you don't believe me, go to any web search engine and type golf forum and join one... you will come back right away!) You guys are great and this is because we all have one thing in common: love for golf. So,...