or Connect

Posts by LeviTee

We understand that the glove is not for everyone, just like other things in life. We appreciate everyone's feedback and want people to be honest. As for the USGA, if the glove helps to alleviate pain and tension in the hands and arms it can be deemed legal. Rule 14.3 in the rule book.
Hey everyone, I understand over gripping is a major problem as well as having arthritis and other hand problems. We are trying to help everyone on TST. For those who did not make our free 15, we are offering a 25% discount for everyone else. Use coupon code LEVITEE at checkout. This is exclusive for the TST community. I hope this will help everyone. Thank You All.   Corey Kasif CEO, LeviTee Golf Gloves
Hey everyone, I understand over gripping is a major problem as well as having arthritis and other hand problems. We are trying to help everyone on TST. For those who did not make our free 15, we are offering a 25% discount for everyone else. Use coupon code LEVITEE at checkout. This is exclusive for the TST community. I hope this will help everyone. Thank You All.   Corey Kasif CEO, LeviTee Golf Gloves
I was pushing the ball right too until my golf pro noticed I was bringing my core up while I putted. Keep your head down yes but you need to keep your core down too.
I use these, need to promote as much as possible  
Although not all swings are the same, they have one thing in common and that is striking the ball. Figure out what works for you as far as being able to strike the ball properly and let your clubs do what they were designed to do.
Good call ladders11, please PM personal info. Do not post your info. Thanks everyone.
Thank you to everyone who signed up to test our glove. We know you will really enjoy it and we look forward to hearing your feedback. As of now, all 15 gloves have been accounted for.
swarper Charles Wells RobynLynn   You are my last 3. If you have not done so already, please PM me your address, glove size and which hand you wear a glove. Thanks Everyone.
BananaSlices daddybob0525000   Sending gloves out to you guys. Just 3 gloves left