or Connect

Posts by LeviTee

Eustace1080, we will send one out to you.   5 more gloves for you guys.
Old1964, a glove was sent to you today. Enjoy mdl, we will get one to you   We have 6 more gloves for you guys, hit me up if you would like to try one.
Gloves were sent to the following TST members today:   XMScott BigTazz53 darkhunter139   There are 8 gloves left for forum members. If you are interested, please send me your name, shipping address, glove size and which hand you wear a glove. Thanks everyone
Gloves were sent out to the following TST Members:   MackJL06 Topper newtogolf DavidNYC828   There are 11 gloves left for forum members. If you are interested, please send me your name, shipping address, glove size and which hand you wear a glove. Thanks everyone
Hey everyone, message me your name, address, glove size and hand you wear a glove and I will get gloves out to you. Thanks
This is a special offer for 15 TST members. LeviTee has designed a glove that can reduce your grip pressure by up to 30%. Our glove has also helped many golfers with arthritis and other hand problems. If you would like to test a new design glove we have been working on, drop us a note in this thread and explain why you think our glove can help you. We will pick 15 TST members and send you a glove to test and you just need to give us your feedback. Visit our website in my...
We like to use Cabretta leather for our gloves because of how thin and durable the leather is. Plus you do not loose the feel of your club. I think the weather gloves are synthetic and pretty thick. You can find deals on Cabretta leather gloves online I am sure, but most retailers will carry them for around $20.
I was an Art/Creative Director for 15 years and needed a change. At 35 I just got burnt out. A couple buddies of mine and I started LeviTee because golf is a passion for us and we love what we do and believe in our product. Anyways, you are still a young guy and if you can afford to follow your passion, go for it.
Those are pretty much it, terrible approach shots and blading short chip shots. And they are once, maybe twice a round. Those are the reasons why I am not a single digit handicap right now.
It depends on what type of distance you get with your clubs. You don't want a huge gap in distance between clubs. For example, after my driver I carry a 3 wood (15*) and I carry a 2 Rescue (17*) and a 5 Rescue (25*). I switch between my 3 wood and 2 Rescue, get about the same distance but hit the Rescue better out of rough. The 5 Rescue replaced my 4 iron. With these clubs I have the 200-260 yd. range covered. 280-300 off the tee and now I am confident with getting to...