or Connect

Posts by VinoGolfer

I'm a very new golfer, but I actually find my 5h much harder to hit properly than my 6i. I just can't figure it out as the hybrids were supposed to help my game. I bought a set of Adams A7 ideas to get started.
Thank you. The two SUVs are the daily drivers, and of course leases, but the Challenger is my baby for life (better known as mid-life crisis car, lol).
I wore a pair of Nike Dri-Fit slacks out yesterday. 108, 56% relative humidity (monsoon season, ugh). Drank four bottles of water while I was out there (usually drink two), and lost five pounds (usually lose about two). Think I'll hit the range in shorts this afternoon.
I took the "usually always" to be a statement equivalent for "average."No doubt, you are correct in the rest of your post. It seems dedicated forums always have two or three topics that are done endlessly.
The thing is, the OP did say he averages 300+. In fact, he said this wasn't even his best drive of the day:
I already have an RPG launcher by Bushnell, with a nifty little clip to attach it to my bag.
Meh. Could I have just ignored them? Sure. Did I get a little testy at being ordered to wait vs. a "Hi, sorry about this, we'll be right out of your way"? Sure. Did I escalate it? No, I just stopped talking and went about my thing (which, btw, did not involve hitting into them or over them). Have we all done something that maybe wasn't the most diplomatic? I'm willing to bet.
We have these little things called arroyos in Tucson. They are basically dry river/stream beds that become raging torrents during our monsoons. There is a small wash between the two fairways with the white stakes on either side. Other golfers do not bother me and yes, it was the attitude of the other group that bothered me. It's why I just detached from the verbal escalation. I find it funny you would say something about other golfers bugging me, considering we seem...
Yes, two sets of white stakes (one bordering their fairway, one bordering mine). I'm starting to think this is a screwy game that facilitates odd behavior.
I screwed up that badly?