or Connect

Posts by aimgator

Ive been playing for about 2.5 years......knowing what i know now......i would have taken way more classes early on......i wasted alot of time trying to learn on my own.... improvement can come faster by taking classes... Good luck....
50 front, 47 back... 97!!!!! my best round this year( started april of this year)--- beating my 102 that i scored several weeks ago.
ive played in a few tournaments this year-- and ive been too concerned or nervous lol... to worry about what the other guys in my group are playing/using.... i might look at my friends bag-- but that about it...
Congrats... did you save the ball? I started around april of this year-- and got my first birdie in June. (but none since then....lol) Today i broke 97--- (had 2 birdie putt misses...) beating my previous best score at my home course of 102 that i did several weeks ago. Congrats......!!
last day of the tournament, last group of players.... faced a Par 3 150 yds. I took out the 6 iron-- and my friend said-- Try the 5 iron and swing 3/4.... so i did it and got it perfect. 7 feet from the hole. The closest to the pin was 5 feet... was damn close to winning that... My birdie put was lined up perfect--- was just alittle too much juice-- it popped out of the hole..... then 2 more putts to sink it But was was...
Congrats-- I played in my first company tournament outing a month ago.. and last weekend my first real tournament. 2 days ( 111, 102) and finished #4 ( out of 12) in my category 25-30 handicap on our home course. nervous on the first tee--- after that i was fine... i really should have finished #3... cause the guy who won our group was no way a 25 handicap.... he shot like mid 80 on both days lol I play in another 2 day tournament on a harder course this...
Im new to golf still ( 6-7 months now) my handicap is 30.... i take lessons once a week and try to play 18 holes -27 holes per weekend. The last tournament i played in-- i used the 3h for all my par 4/5 tee shots and #2/#3 shots on those long holes. Really helped... I love the 3h and gives me lots of confidence....... probably hitting it around 180 yds on average. On the average of 10 shots, i bet 7-8 are solid shots--with only 1-2 going right..but very...
I have been playing with a 3h Callaway Diablo ... one of favorite clubs. hitting it solid around 175-200 yds. I use this off the tee and deck...
Sara Brown!!!!
Ok guys... appreciate your checking out this post and please give me your thoughts on the following situation. Just some background info to help give an idea/background. Ive been playing golf now for about 6 months......Im playing ok...shooting in the high 90s, low 100...been taking lessons every week and play 18-27 holes per weekend. I am committed to getting better as im hooked on this game.. I have been invited to play in a golf tournament in Germany for a...