or Connect

Posts by bplewis24

How many guys do you have confirmed for 5/24?  Would it blow up the outing if I backed out?  This move is a lot more work than I expected it to be.  I might still be painting by the time 5/24 comes around.
Where is this Spring outing being held?  Has that already been determined?   If not, what airport is closest to the area(s) up for consideration?
There's a chance I could make either of those dates.  My situation is a little fluid because I'm in the process of buying a house/moving, but I don't see that affecting my availability unless something unforeseen comes up.
 I try as often as possible.  
 ^^^ 
 It seems like May 2 works best for the group, so it's probably a good idea to try and stick with that date.  Since my buddy likely won't be able to make it out to the desert, the next trip (after this) is probably a better option for me anyway.
The internets are strong with you.
 I want to say Santa Monica, but I'll find out and let you know.
   You guys are awesome.  Must be on the West Coast?  Nice to meet you.
I'll have to sit this one out then, since that's the only weekend I can't make.  But I'll stay subscribed in case the date changes.  I don't think my friend in SoCal will be able to make the Palm Springs event anyway, so the summer one may be a better fit anyway (he's coastal, I believe).