or Connect

Posts by ghalfaire

For those of you that don't know Phil's brother, Tim,  is the head golf coach at ASU.  So I suspect this is an "volunteer" position and he has no intention of putting Tim Mickelson out of a job.
I'm with Iacas.  I think casual water but no other relief is appropriate to the drain field.
Well if his back is OK and his knees are OK then I think he'll have a solid year and maybe even a win or two.  But no major.  
Jezzz, if we can do 2 pages on what kind of jeans Tiger wears and whether his shit is tucked in or not, we need to get a life.
Lots of folks not rooting for Anthony.   An unorthodox swing for sure.   Somehow I believe he might be better than he seems.
I guess they would not have to "overseed" every fall and that would be nice.  But having hit off artificial grass on driving ranges I'm not sure I'd like such a golf course.  But I would try it once anyway and whether or not I'd play a second time would depend on the first time experience. 
For whatever it is worth, there are some butt ends around and it has little to do with their handicap index.  But fortunately they are few and far between in my opinion.  Most people I know that play the game are considerate and pleasant to be around.  Most are like you describe you "pop" and are gentleman.  
Given how small the world is these days with international air travel and our understanding of the disease (or lack thereof) I voted it will be a problem.  I suspect it will be like the early days of HIV (with a shorter incubation which is helpful in detecting who is infected) and we have a lot to learn before we get it under control.
I won't putt until the player prior to me has removed their ball from the hole.  There is only room in the hole for one ball at time in competition.
That is my thoughts.  In any TEAM sport, normally not golf but the Ryder Cup is a TEAM event, the coach needs to be able to form the team to fit the coach's approach to playing the game.  That means the coach has to be able to select players that he feels will support his approach and will meld into a team.  The selection criteria will, of course, include the ability to play golf at a high level.  It could also include less tangible criteria too, maybe just a simple as who...