or Connect

Posts by Valleygolfer

I guess I am not the only one that is irritated with these commercials... His stupid big head and small crumpled up hat with the smug I'm so funny attitude....
 What is he going to do, come whine on our forum? He owes no one an explanation. Want my take? She was talking about leaving for a while and blamed him for being him. He was upset about his marriage ending and tried over the last few months of it, to keep her happy by going on vacations. As time went on things deteriorated and the stress of losing his wife and being the center of attention for failure has caused him to lose his desire to eat properly. The divorce was...
She probably found out that she was in there long enough to cash out a decent amount...
I do not have to pay for golf at times. I am friends with a guy who is friends with someone who gets two foursomes daily with cart for the work he does on the course. Since he doesn't play much, he tells my buddy to use his account and I get run over fringe benefits... It is a very nice track as well to boot.
We're all sleeping with Amanda...
 It would help to see your swing to be able to spot swing flaws. You would get better feedback with a visual. Do you have a trackman anywhere?
Now that is a MEGA pixel camera....
Has Tiger's coach been present? I have not heard anything about him. Long legged brunette by the practice green....
On the Master's app.
My dad swore at times playing softball and occasionally I slip and say one in front of my kid. She says daddy you said a bad word. I say I know and I am sorry. All is forgiven. Why is tiger held at a higher standard? No reply is needed. Carry on.