or Connect

Posts by Weezy

Yes i know what they are called. And once again you completely glom over the intent of my statement. I said there is a problem with the dress code not with shorts in general. I guess I am the only one who has thought about it. The fact it offends people means it must be correct or it would just be dismissed. I asked everyone to think how stupid it is to have a dress code and allow shorts. That is all. I gave my opinion on the look and that should be no reason not to wear...
This is what i was talking about, there right up there above me. He just said he wears shorts then bitches about the dress code not being enforced. The ridiculousness of that statement is appalling. No i don't think shorts look good nor do I think they are inappropriate, however they do not fit in with any dress code ever designed. You can't even wear them to work. The fact people know you went golfing without asking lends itself to how ridiculous you look trying to pull...
Most swing flaws come from sequencing. Hips go then shoulders then arms.
It does somewhat thow my game off but its much more fun to play with those guys. I hate playin with people around my handicap because they all think they are a putt away from fame and riches and throw hissy fits when the inevitable happens. It happens everytime they play so why the animosity? I dunno.
I had an old wooden 3 wood that split on my right at the hoseld, head juction. It was old, it was light blue, im pretty sure it was a womans club, it had a steel shaft, and I loved it....tear
That looks like he just parachuted in with those xxxxxxl clothes on. It could be a cultural thing i suppose. Men don't wear shorts around here much. My opinion is a (non-casual) dress code in any other area of life will not allow shorts, ever. So saying they are classy is just skirting the social norm of shorts=casual. If you can argue with that then there is no hope for you. You guys just keep hammering me as an eliteist while I am actually laughing at eliteist...
Sarah is a biatch. If you can't stand someone doin some gloating and that shakes you up then quit competitive sports of any kind, right now. A great player will find your weakness and exploits it.
Herein lies the answer to this debate. Shorts are allowed for the sole reason that alot of people won't play in pants in the really hot places. They aren't allowed because they look appropriate or "classy", they don't, hence the ban on the PGA tour. Cutting the legs off a pair of golf pant does not create "nice" shorts. At least aknowledge that they are a "wink" at the rules.
This topic is basically how to get effortless power which louis clearly has or he has fooled alot of people who have been commenting on it. Jeez you guys just look for something to argue about. Yes he hits the ball hard but it doesn't look like he is as opposed to tiger, phil, jb holmes, all the long drive guys etc etc.
Like who? Ernie? He is the only one even close to Louis' laid back tempo. Everyone else takes a rip at it.