or Connect

Posts by f5joe

Irons:  Ping Eye 2 BeCu original grooved clubs (1 thru lob ....... not all in bag) Hybrid: Ping G25 - 20 degree Woods:  Ping Anser Driver and 3 Wood Putter:  Ping (several, depending on mood)   I am a putz but love this game.
FIGJAM ......... always.
I love Langer's talent but his game bores me to death.  Just my thoughts ....... great golfer.
 Well said and fairly presented.  Totally agree.
I dislike slow play but Ben would make me tolerant in that hat!
I saw the interview in real time.  My take was that the interviewer was intimidated by Tiger.  Tiger was still in the heat of battle ..... hoping for a playoff.  He wasn't very happy but put on for the networks.  Tiger's easy to read, so hence the criticism.  Overall, he was still involved.
Regarding Phil:   I really believe his arthritis is affecting much more than we'll ever know.  As an older guy, I can attest to this.  I wish him much success, regardless.
Tough crowd here!  I'd hate for you guys to critic my bod.   6'-3", 230 lbs., 38" waist, 32" inseam, 46" chest ........... and not so good looking. 
I must be honest.  Mickelson and Woods ........ in that order.   I'm very tired of Phil and his cheerleaders.  Tiger ....... well Tiger's digging his own hole.
My thoughts exactly.