or Connect

Posts by 2thetee

Makes sense. If you stand straight up, hold the club straight out in front of you at shoulder height with wrist cock; rotate your shoulders simulating a back swing, rotate your forearm 90 degrees, and then side tilt  towards the ball then you end up in perfect position. I saw that on a video somewhere.   I would not have guessed that there was 90 degrees of forearm rotation.   I wondered when you see Jason Dufner practice a back swing with his driver. It looks...
  What is the proper method of rotating the hands/wrists/forearms? If you do not rotate, then your flat left wrist would be at a 90 degree angle to the club head arc and the club face would be shut -- right? Somewhere after P2 it seems either the shoulder, forearm or the wrist seem to have to rotate. The weight of the club head should cause a rotation - right? I do not think I have ever heard you discuss this point.
If you just started playing on 6/2/2012 then it is unlikely that you have an equipment problem. Although most golfers do love to blame their equipment for their bad swing results. You have learned this in a short period of time.   There are many excellent articles on TST about ball flight direction. The ball starts in the direction of the clubface and curves based on your swingpath. A single digit handicapper could both draw and fade the ball with your clubs even...
Arguing with a fool proves there are two.   At the risk of engaging Patrick57 on his topic: my “PLAYING CONCEPT” is much simpler and one I too often ignore to my own detriment. It is simply AT&T.   AT&T translates to: Alignment – defined as alignment of stance and clubface Target – pick a reasonably precise target for the club selected Trust – trust your decision and swing like an athlete.     “GAASP - Grip, Alignment, Aim, Stance and Posture” cannot...
You would think that all golf instructors would know their As and Ps and use them to communicate with their students. Few do.   Anyone contemplating taking lessons should probably print this post out and give it to their instructor so that you both on on the same page when you are talking about different segments of the swing.   Golf pro, golf instructor, golf coach -- whatever you want to call yourself -- it really comes down to golf teaching and communication....
What would be the estimated ball park cost of this sample dream vacation?   Is it one of those cases where -- if you have to ask about cost then you cannot afford it anyways?
I see no problem. Spraying is regulated by your state EPA.  The golf superintendent would be following the state EPA regs in terms of what is permitted to be sprayed. Now, they can not even use chemicals that will kill earthworms. Also, OSHA would govern the employees safety in applying the chemicals. I have never seen a golf course worker on a tractor wearing a respirator. I am going to guess that they are probably applying some sort of nitrogen and weed killer and/or...
Keegan Bradley -14 Tiger Woods -13 Hunter mahan -12
I would suggest that you send one to the forum creator -- IACAS -- to do a product review. I am intrigued. Most golf training devices can be duplicatted by some homemade materials in your basement. Not this one.  I could see how this could be useful if it told you about the position of the club at impact.
PP3 is an essential ingredient to both TGM and the Ernest Jones golf swings by giving you a feel for the clubhead..   For TGM I recommend reading   http://golfingmachinist.com.au/article.php?id=66 Pressure Point #3 senses the Inertia of the Lagging Clubhead. This is Clubhead Feel. You must Feel the Clubhead, not the Clubshaft. This my Readers is what is "Clubhead Lag".   http://3jack.blogspot.com/2009/09/3jacks-translation-of-tgm-part-7c.html The clubhead lag...