or Connect

Posts by 2thetee

Steady head + weight forward + better flying wedge from P5 to P6 + hard work = conference championship
Tricky My guess is that your swing is already "repeatable". Just not the kind of repeatable that you are lookiing for   I like the fact that your pro did the interview. I would be more impressed if he asked about your ball flight, what your swing and playing goals were, how much time you can spend practicing, how committed are you to making a swing change, how many lessons do you see yourself taking and how long a period you want to work on your swing, i.e 1 month 3...
Confessions of a serial flipper.  This is how am I attempting to overcome the flipping problem which for ME -- I describe as an early (before P7.5) downward cocking of the wrists which destroys your flying wedge that should be maintained to impact. My flip occurs between P5 and P6. FIRST I have attempted to read all that I can on the mechanics of the swing and flipping. I recommend 3Jack and The Machinist instruction on their blogs as follows: Example of hands...
R McIlroy -15 K Bradley -14 P Michelson -13
Working on weight forward, handle forward, right shoulder down.   As you can see my right heel comes off the ground, right knee and hip moves toward the ball, causing right hip to move toward the ball between P5 and P6 which means I get the club stuck.  I have to stand up to get out of the way instead of smoothly moving the knees and hips latterally toward the target. Also, I do not go back into flexion early on in the downswing making it difficult to get to proper...
  After my second lesson back in September of 2011, within 4 hours of working on my swing, my golf  instructor left the country to return to England and still has not returned. I think thats taking the "I never want to see this student again" just a little too far! I had paid by check -- but don't you know that he had time to deposit my check before he scadadled.   Fortunately, one of his colleagues picked up the pieces and tried to put my swing back together....
I am waiting for the Casio ZR200 to come out in April at $379 Supposedly you can shoot at 1000fps and control shutter speed.   See this review http://youtu.be/Xpi75AJIHzE    
  I believe this is Nick Starchuk Toronto, Canada / now Orlando, Florida He was a golf pro in Toronto at the course where they played the Canadian Open. Now he is teaching at the Charley Gilchrist school in Florida .. I think he has posted here before.  I believe he has posted here before.   This is my 1st post to the Sand Trap. I belong at Whispering Woods in Erie, Pa -- home of the Golf Evolution School. I am not an S&T guy (yet) but I have watchd Dave...