or Connect

Posts by breakout89

By saying that you take away from what Team Europe accomplished. Capitalizing on mistakes is part of the Ryder Cup (and sports as a whole) and deserves recognition. I'm just giving credit where it's due.
What a comeback! God, I love the Ryder Cup. Well played Europe!
It's ridiculous.They are nearly a half hour behind schedule...   EDIT: Finally, as soon as I submitted this they went live. Bout time.
@forza & johnnym http://www.masters.com/en_US/index.html
Well that's good news, at least I'll have something to watch in about half an hour. Tiger also birdied the par 3 4th and moves to +1. It's good to see him off to a solid start, hopefully this momentum can carry him through the round and not fizzle out like it did yesterday.   The 'Amen Corner' is now streaming live as well for anyone that is interested.
Man, I wish they would just broadcast from start to finish for four days so we don't have to miss ANY of our favorite players. I have to wait till 12:30 EST just to stream online and even then it only follows 2 pairings, Amen Corner, and a couple other select holes I believe. Then it doesn't come on T.V. till 3:30 EST and you end up missing have the round. UGH...   I'm assuming Woods and Schwartzel will be one of those featured pairings, or at least I hope they are....
I edited the options to where PGA events are only 2 rounds long and shot +11 in the first round of The Masters and ended up missing the cut by 8 strokes. :( I was then sent to the Nationwide tour...haha Tour Pro is tough and I'm terrible at putting. I hold The Sand Trap CC record for double bogeys in the Country Club stats. :(
I too found The Sand Trap CC and joined, hopefully I get a chance to play with some of you. On another note, I consider myself a veteran of Tiger Woods and I find this new swing mechanic extremely tough. I buy a new Tiger game every other year because I don't feel like they ever change enough to condone a purchase every year and I don't know if it's because I didn't play 2012 at all, but I find this game very difficult. I started my career on Tour Pro so I don't know if...
Ha, yeah it took about 30 minutes for me and then spit out this creature that I sure as hell didn't recognize. I swear my guy looked like a burn victim...the skin complexion of the face didn't match that of the neck and was overall just awful. I don't know why, but I decide to be persistent and upload two higher quality pictures and am trying it again in hopes of it making something a little more realistic. If it doesn't work this time then I'll end up just trying to do...
Oh, nice. Is this on the Xbox, PS3, or Wii. I bought it for Xbox.   Just kidding, saw the cross-platform post. Hopefully this is the case.   I'll search for it, after my photo game face is finished... it's taking forever -__-