or Connect

Posts by KEEPITSIMPLE

BTW,I didn't say consistently, but by the fact that you say 25%,it recongnize the fact that I am capable and I could repeat it,which was all I intended and said and that others wouldn't even credit me with.The fact that I am not big in stature,you would think I would be allow some leeway when I say it is technique and This is a thread about how do they hit it so far,not how good of a player are you right now and if you are 230,not much technique involved,but when you are...
well,before you hit it long at the course, you have to practice hitting it long at the range,you know that is what the pros do know. I don't need a bucket,just need 10 balls to warm up and I have an exact idea what i want to accomplish,which probably explain why I could swing as hard as I want and still have some semblance of consistency. I don't study PGA swings much but this I know,ascending blow struck on more toward top part the clubface will give you max distance....
I will stop with the pissing contast and I will only answer to serious questions. Look,I get frustrated becasue when I play or practice people are swinging the hack out of the club and have no idea what they are doing. One of the keys to power is understanding release. A release happens when your joints connect and extend. RIght hip joints connecting to right elbow will create a release.All power swings have hip close to the right elbow during later part of the...
Uh,that was my last official handicap,and that was like 8 years ago. UGH, If you play 4 rounds in the last 3 years,You wouldn't want to bet that kind of money.Look,if at a time where you play where 1/3 of the time you are shooting par or under at over average slope courses than you are a plus. There are nothing that I am saying which isn't factual. I never said i am great right now,but give me a month where I could play 2 or 3 times a week,and than I'll be confidant,but...
Nope,lets do this. Like I said, I don't play much anymore,and I already mentioned a three year layoff.I don't bet on something unless I am sure,who knows you could be a sandbagger,but I will bet that money if you come to Hacienda Heights and go to the range I mess around at to see if my 290carry is true or not.
People do what is fun for them. For me,been there,done that.I am in my 40s done scratch,probably been plus. Shot 69-70 in PGA playing ability. Btw,That is verifyable, and I dare you put money down on that. Anyways don't have time to play much anymore,so I mess around at the range. I was hoping to share some knowlege but people like you really make it not worth the while. Are you guys here to discuss golf or mock people?? You know like the adult way to deal with people...
No I am a ball striker and always been a ball striker.Crappy putter. I use to eat 2 handicaps for Launch.I am being modest when I say I am a 2.3. I have not had a official handicap for years. SHows you what you guys know about a swing. The flat bottom and ascending blow is what counts.On my short irons I go straight up and down.Drive the ball on the fairway and hit short irons and that is how you score and I do both well. Really good driver of the ball because of the...
Here is the thing I don't get about lot of folks. I have 3 guys mocking me already on stuff I know I could do and have demonstrated to a few folks at the place I practice at, but they don't want to know why. They rather mock something they don't understand. There is a way things work and it is an technique to hitting the ball far,and I don't lost power from day to day because I UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS but just because you don't understand , does not mean it does not...
Well,first of all, I am in the top 10% of the golfer in the world. Not PGA,but general golfer. Secondly, Notice I said I carry the ball 290 regularly. I did not say that is what I average,meaning I could repeat that swing and I have an exact ideal what I am doing.if you want to make that bet, if you are ever in the LA area. I'll gladly take your money.And here is the video, i posted earlier, and that fence is about 50-60 foot high and 260 away.I am still working on my...
Holy, a rare high handicap problem. Your right elbow is wayyyyyyyyy ahead of your right hip and in fron of your body. Usually for high handicaper it is other way around. Anyways, a very simple thing about golf . The right elbow connect with the right hip at slot and the club should free ride and release from there. What you need to do is connect your elbow and hip when your shaft is pointing toward the target and about waist high. Tons of ways to fix but the quickest...