or Connect

Posts by swalker

If u have one, what is it?
Probably old news to some and certainly not a huge deal to some but I have found "my" key to playing good. TEMPO! Huge difference distance + control. (No over the top, still no draw but hey?) Feeling
I'll check those out but was just coincidence that I quit pulling it left? Or could there have been something else I may have been doing while trying to clear my hips?
I think 90% of my coming over the top was not clearing my hips faster/sooner. I started working on that today and wow! Straight and a lot longer. My only question is can I have consistent swing at firing my hips that fast or should they just start turning sooner?
Thanks!
Probably a dumb question but do u mean at address and just swing normal without manipulating the club face at impact?
Thanks I will. Could u address this for me?This may be something that is an individual thing but how do u feel or put the club face in a different position than your swing path on purpose? I do it accidentally but would love to know a feel or trick to doing it intentionally.
This may be something that is an individual thing but how do u feel or put the club face in a different position than your swing path on purpose? I do it accidentally but would love to know a feel or trick to doing it intentionally.
So I aim the body at the target, aim the club face a little right and swing farther right?I think the biggest thing is thinking about swinging right but having the face different from the path. Does that make sense?
A little but honestly not a lot. I'm having a hard time grasping this. All these years of aligning my feet was for nought? Apter question, do u just guess at the 2 degrees and 4 depress or is there a trick to doing that? This is all very interesting to me