or Connect

Posts by ezmorningrebel

last years ping 4 under box of q stars
when i had my regular cab tacoma i just kept threw them in the bed and never gave a second thought to them flying out or getting damaged in any way.  my concern was somebody stealing them when i had to stop by the grocery store on the way home from the course.  i would also pull them out of the bed and lock them in the cab when i went in anywhere.  it was a pain.
Was just thinking that I should get myself a packable rain suit.  What are some good jacket/pant combos that don't break the bank.  I'd love to have a footjoy set but I don't think I can bring myself to drop $200 or more. Thanks.
I don't use any kind of marking or anything.  I just extend my pinky finger out as I tee my ball up and when the first digit bends back and stops I'm at the right height.  
i carry a taylormade r9 17* 4 wood as my only fairway wood.  i used to carry a 3 wood and 5 wood but never really found myself needing to differentiate between the two so i just simplified and split the difference.  it's not very realistic for me to worry about specific yardages since i'm not planning on hitting fairway woods accurate enough to put it on the green.  i tee off with it if my driver isn't cooperating or on short par 4's and use it for second shots on long...
I'm 30 and in good shape and I proudly use a push cart.  I haven't run into any haters at the places but my younger friends all still want to carry their old high school bags it seems.  I've yet to convert anyone.    Another of my favorite advantages for using a push cart is that I find it makes playing in the rain much, much more pleasant.  My clicgear holds the umbrella for me and I can stay under it at all times until I'm ready to make my shot. 
a friend of mine still uses an old mizuno driving iron.  there are an abundance of short par 4's on the courses around here so something like that comes in handy.
i'm 29 and started using a clicgear pushcart this year.  i couldn't care less if someone thinks it's silly for someone my age to use one. 
i agree that those are great clubs but if the OP is looking for more forgiveness a bobby jones hybrid is probably a step in the wrong direction.     
there's no rule that says you have to play hybrids.  if you hit your fairway woods better then go with that.  i hit my 5 wood a lot better than i can hit a 3 hybrid that is similar in loft.  maybe a 7 wood a 4 iron would be a better choice.