or Connect

Posts by MJP

Elena makes it seem like it's all about her putting. She doesn't seem to notice that maybe she lost due to having 20 footers for par. "Yeah that putt should have dropped and I probably wouldn't be standing here (doing interview) right now" Uhh no. How about you hit the green and you wouldn't be standing there right now. She's full of herself
I've had this happen before too. It's like the coating of the ball cover rubbed off onto the grooves. I'm assuming it means you struck down on the ball nicely with minimal turf/ball interaction (likely close to none or none)
Isn't a "power fade" really just a push fade with an in to out path? The in to out is where the "power" comes from
Tiger used to put these until he missed after his putting practice. He'd often make 50+ in a row. You just gotta practice them like everything else and feel comfortable and committed.
Wow he has barely any hip slide and it stops really early. That's nuts. Well, at least in that first video posted.
On the majority of courses I would much rather be hitting 9i from the rough than 6i from the fairway. Unless the pin is short sided and I need spin. But still, being closer is very important. Even with 40% hit fairways, I think B would win.
Golf has more luck involved than any other sport. That being said, bad luck and good luck in golf is usually obvious are rarely does it make or break a tournament winner. Rocco got lucky to hole 4 shots from outside 100y. If he wouldn't have got lucky, they still would have all been fantastic shots, but the fact that they went in was lucky and that's a rare case of where it actually won the tournament for him.
PGA tour pros admit to win they have to be both good and lucky. But that's to win, not to consistently place well in tournaments.
Play something similar but not with points like this. I'll give it a try sounds fun :)
I may have been said that wrong. It's open club face, club face outside the hands. Closed club face, club face inside the hands. That's what I was trying to say. Just try making a club head inside hands chipping motion with an open face. Shank.