or Connect

Posts by Hogan Fan

Funny, being the biggest Hogan Fan ever, I always think Ernie Els when I'm playing. I try to emulate his swing tempo.
Are you serious? The train goes right through the middle of your course!I've never seen anything like that! Does the train still run??
Moutainhip, love those flyovers! I like # 15 elavated tee box, nice!
By far the Masters is my favorite followed by the British then the US Open. Is there a fourth? I think the Memorial should be the fourth.
I made the playoffs again, won my first round match then lost my second playoff game by 3 points. This is my 8th year and I have yet to make the superbowl. Last year I lost by 1 point of making the bowl. My 11 yr old son made the superbowl in his second year and lost thanks to LT and Bulger sitting out the second half. There is always next year!
Original Post http://thesandtrap.com/forum/showpos...8&postcount=21 I failed big time! Failed to play 25 rounds - played a lot of nine hole rounds and joined a golf league at church. Had fun but missed this goal. No handicap- Did not get this done again. Payed for a year at scorecard.com and didn't post one round. Tempo- Worked on this during the rounds I played except for the league, it was a scramble format and I swung for the green! Memorial- Had a great time...
Two years in St Andrews is my all time favorite! I loved it so much I read it every year!I've read almost every book mentioned here. Nice to know there are golf book freaks out there like me.
For me it was an eagle during a scramble I played in with over a hundred golfers. Big par 5 dogleg right, I hit a huge drive, crushed a 4 iron 10 feet below the hole and sank the eagle putt.
Hey, Congrats! I'll get there some day. When the little league season ends I'll be back on full time!
The Daly Train comes off track again. Check out this story on ESPN http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/story?id=2898127 The one thing he does best is get cut! I don't think any of us Daly fans wanted to see John play the Open with the rough this course will have. He could have gone Postal!