or Connect

Posts by Judah Ben-Hur

Our local K-Marts have the Wilson Staff 50 Elites for $8.94 a dozen.  Too bad they are the yellow ones.  I have a really hard time picking them out versus the whites.  I bought a bunch of both types anyway because that price was too good to pass on.
 I'll send you a ball so you don't have to go to jail and pay a hefty fine if one ever decides to fly off with your golf ball.   What is the difference between a bucket of shit and a Philadelphia Eagles fan?             The bucket.  
One thing is for certain, Michelle Wie is 8 years older since this thread was started.   
 Don't see no guy in the picture.  
 It was one of the many things I was saying today.  The rest probably cannot be repeated on here without getting some time off from the site.   It was just something that blurted out as I was getting ready to tee off.    No, I don't expect to be out making birdies, pars, or even bogeys with reckless abandon.  I just find it funny how one moment everything is just peachy then the next is like the first time you ever tried to hit a ball.  Ebb and flow taken to the extremes....
I know I'm getting worse.  It seems there is no consistency at all.  One day I can hit the fairways or just off then the last few times out is has been downright ugly.  Today was duck hook day and I think I could probably throw the ball farther than taking a swing at it.  The irons were like rolling the dice.  Top it and then hit it fat.  I'd take the tops because they go farther.  lol  I haven't been out to practice at a range since early summer and it shows.  I did take...
Today on a 153 yard par 3 had me hit my 7 iron into the left bunker at the front of the green.  Difficult shot out of there because the green runs downhill.  I hit it hot and it went all the way across the green and just into the second cut.  That had me with about 40 ft. back to the flag.  I usually use a SW and pitch it and hope for the best.  Today was the first time I have ever tried chipping.  I used a 9 iron and it landed about 5 ft. out and was rolling good.  About...
 I'm sure I could knock off a few more strokes if I played with someone.  It does get frustrating when you hit a good drive that might have landed just in the rough and you get down there and can't find the damn thing.  My nephew has played for 30 years and I noticed that he has a knack for finding all the balls no matter where they were last seen.  I think I know where they went but usually come up empty.  The ones I hate the most when playing alone are the really great...
It's no reality show if there isn't a ton of women running around.  I'm sure there is some blondes out there looking for some exposure.  
I just looked up my data and seen where I have played 19 rounds of golf on two courses in my lifetime.  Twice I have played with a guy from work and another time was with my nephew last week.  I find it easier to just take a drive by the course a mile away and if it looks deserted then go play.  If the body is feeling it then I will go play.  I'm still working on things and find it better to be alone at this time.  I played 9 holes the other day and probably took a little...